( search forums )
Forums personalities
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
LiL_FuKa
October 29, 2003, 8:38 pm
Hmmm, I was wondering-Why can't people be themselves on the forums? I mean you've got that Blag dork always talkin in perfect English. BFM is an Asshole all the time on purpose (to look cool I suppose). Weed can't be stoned 24/7, I don't care what he says. And some people just try and be funny all the time, bla bla bla. I'm gettin sick and tired of it personally.

?
October 29, 2003, 9:07 pm
haha thad your a funny guy, and "lil" let them have fun, don't be a dictator bub

BMF
October 29, 2003, 10:59 pm
hmmm you just showed yourself as an asshole and a hypocrite at the same time.

CardBoardWarrior
October 29, 2003, 11:16 pm
lol @ mr bob...
how wud u ppl sterotype me? maybe i dont want to see this?

mr_bob
October 30, 2003, 12:55 am
youll are [:-censored]ing dip [:-censored]s all i was saying is that people should just be themselves and have fun and since ive been reading these forums i have changed from an asshole to a guy that just doesnt care

?
October 30, 2003, 1:18 am
but what is being a jerk is fun to them or they are jsut a jerk in real life, jsut never speak of anyone unless you know them in real life

?
October 30, 2003, 2:22 am
life is beautiful just some people are stupid

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 30, 2003, 3:39 am
lol spitzfiya u just described me that's why I like keeping it short and to teh point lolz.

Outcast
October 30, 2003, 8:39 am
BMF wasn't such an ass when we talked on msn......until i told him to [:-censored] off cuz he couldnt stop bugging for a duel....eh......otherwise he was ok mhm

LiL_FuKa
October 30, 2003, 3:02 pm
BMF your pic was better without the yellow backround. Sorry if I offended anyone I just spoke my mind really with this topic.

BMF
October 30, 2003, 4:37 pm
I know you Lil Fuka, you are cool

Hey Outcast, you are lying. I did not bug you for a duel. I asked you if you wanna duel, and you told me to go [:-censored] myself. So why dont you shut the [:-censored] up and stop lying to my face??

Honestly, i used to respect you alot. But after all, you are just 15 years old, and hormones tend to hit you in the head once in a while. Thats absolutely fine, but dont expect me to talk to you again.

quote: until i told him to off cuz he couldnt stop bugging for a duel....eh......otherwise he was ok mhm

Oh my god, you are such a lying asshole

Weed
October 31, 2003, 1:28 am
well Lil_Fuka
ur right, im not stoned 24/7...
i need to sleep also, so take some hours down, than i got school, im not always stoned in school, so the answer is no, im not stoned 24/7, and i never said i was. im actually myself most of the time, im not some lil wannabe cool, never tryed to one either, but i really dont think i am...
im not stoned 24/7, and i dont try to act like i am, im just being me, hard to believe im real? LOL?
anyway, i really agree with ur point, but some ppl act that way "just" over the internet, or u really believe that CC acts like that in real life... and if he does... omg, i wouldnt like to be his psycholog :D...

Duke33
October 31, 2003, 3:46 am
I agree. Drugs just fuc.k up your life. Thats my view. Weed--go ahead. Its none of my business what you do.

Anyway, this is an interesting thread. I agree, people do have various stereotpyes and set characteristics. But, i think this is cool. All the newbies that come and go never establish a personality. But people who have been here a reasonable amount of time get a personality...i think thats what makes a forum interesting.
Id like to think i have a personality here on the forums--i probably do but most likely only for making too long posts or as weed ( i think ) puts it 'letters to the president'. Ah well...its all good.

Anyway, keep on arguing. This is interesting ;)

that fuking sniper
October 31, 2003, 4:59 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
Outcast, you can say whatever, but we both know what i meant.

Weed, you are a stoner. What the hell are you so proud of? Congratulations, in your tender years you have already joined the lowest ranks of society.
Smoke your brains out, and piss away you life. Do you think i give a sh1t that you smoke? No, i dont. Do you think anybody here gives a sh1t? Guess what, nobody does.

So Weed, do me a favor, get out of my face, i am tired of your bullsh1t. You wanna smoke? Fine, just keep it to yourself. Because NOBODY CARES

Although I wont go to bashing people, I'll just state something that contradicts your statement.

This is a forum, what is it made for? To express opinion, you do that by posting, your nickname, avatar and signature.

Why? Because communication is a way to transfer knowledge, and the need for knowledge is basic, I wont go deep into this but I'm stating it in a simple way, feel free to bash me later.

Why should you tell him nobody cares when you care the most to tell him that? And if its his right to post whatever he wants, why should you be the one who thinks he has the authority to tell him not to (unless you're a moderator)? And if you can post whatever you want, why the hell am I telling you its wrong? :P

What I'm getting at is, wrong and right and what should and shouldnt be done are relative to each person, you cant impose anything on him, I cant on you, and he cant either. So lets just all try to be more constructive shall we?

Edit: In case you would want to take advantage of the flaws in my post, the questions were rethorical ;)

Ardaen
October 31, 2003, 5:29 am
Hey HEY! PRETTY FLUBING COLOURS. who needs drugs? now everyone, get up and chase the pretty colours.... you probably all need the exersize [:p] (isnt censourship fun?!? now we can all flub ourselves!)

Outcast
October 31, 2003, 12:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
Outcast, you can say whatever, but we both know what i meant.[/br]

I sure dont know what you mean, i didnt lie when i said you bugged me for a duel. But you did lie when calling me a liar.

I have a log to shut you up. You dont understand what "no" means obviusly.
When i say no 3 times and then tell you to go away i think that means something...but no...you dont get the message.

Weed
October 31, 2003, 1:04 pm
hmmm, BMF, why are u getting so defencive? i dont really care what u think, and i cant [:-censored] off ur face, cuz i never been around ur face. u must know for now, that i dont really care bout u being an asshole, cuz the world is full of them, so be happy, ur also in the bottom of society, but ur not even special.
i myself know enough ppl that are way far stoned than me, and are in the top of society, so whats the connection between being stoned and being in the bottom of society? i truly dont get it...
and i didnt knew u can speak for everyone else on the forum... i really didnt know that....

btw, to all the others (they must be like 14 years old) im not telling u not to hate stoners, im not telling u to like drugs. no like most of u all, i am being myself. and u can ask that to anyone who knows me, but i dont have to prove a thing to any of u, since i only see here ur ignorance.

in my other reply, i replied to what Lil_Fuka said, not to any of u, so i have no idea whats all this stuff about...

DeafBox
October 31, 2003, 2:18 pm
I think alot of younger ppl immdediatley pay out on ppl who smoke weed cos their parents tell them that it will totally fuk up their lives. This is not true. I dont do drugs but heaps of my friends do/did and most of them are smarter than me. Also that prince Harry dude smokes weed and hes at the absolute top of society. I bet most ppl parents did some drugs in the 70's and not every1 turned into a junkie.
Anyway its ur life so live it how u want.

LiL_FuKa
October 31, 2003, 3:41 pm
"I know you Lil Fuka, you are cool"

Awwhhh how sweet BFM.

DeafBox- I know ppl who smoke weed and they are the coolest people I know, but that's because they don't go bragging about it. I don't hate people who smoke cos my parents told me it's bad... I just hate show offs who have nothing to show off.. [;)]

Ardaen
October 31, 2003, 7:43 pm
Yes, smoking weed ect. doesnt mean your entire life is worthless and gone down the drain, but its a step in that direction. I have a few friends who have and are fine... I've had a few friends that aren't so fine. I dont think the one is still alive, I dont think he ever turned 18. There is another who I really just dont want to run into... its soo sad. But most of them are fine.

As for hating the ppl, hate them for how they behave, not for if they smoke/do drugs or not. [:p]

BMF
October 31, 2003, 9:29 pm
Weed just dont stick your addiction into everybody's face. Thats all i am asking.

Outcast i didnt bug you for nothing. Anyway, we settled the matter in private.

Souza
October 31, 2003, 11:29 pm
bah... i try to be myself as much as possible o.O
i duuno any of u guys that much to say anything, so i'll just shut up and play soldat, as we all should :D

NightCabbage
November 1, 2003, 12:20 pm
Wellz0rz, while I'm not exactly the same, I'm pretty darn similar.

eg. I'm not a Cabbage ;)

HARRRR

No but really :P

NightCabbage, well, I let him out every now and then, providing he doesn't scare any old granny type people :P hahahha

HARRRRR no I really can't be serious aobut myself in this thread apparently lol!

hmm candy candy candy!!!

not that that has anything to do with anything.

Bah, I don't think even I could escape myself in real life :P

LiL_FuKa
November 1, 2003, 12:25 pm
Well, all I know cabbage is that you should get an award or something for helping so many people here. HeHe.

?
November 1, 2003, 4:47 pm
quote:hmm candy candy candy!!!
Well the devil she made sweet candy, took six days and nights to dream, ont eh seventh day she rested, woke up early and made ice cream, YOUR MY CAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYY!!!