( search forums )
The Halloween movie. Some coments pls.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
M
October 29, 2003, 10:13 pm
Its a small flash movie by me. It is a project for my school at halloween day. You can d/l it from my web site. See the link in the signature.

CardBoardWarrior
October 29, 2003, 10:49 pm
lol thats fuunny, good movie :D

peemonkey
October 30, 2003, 12:39 am
i thought this was a thread on the Michael Meyers killing rampage movie! deceptive turd! lol, jk. too lazy to upload? then im too lazy to download. sorry...

M
October 30, 2003, 12:54 pm
Thnx card board.
Pee: Then you will miss a chance for watching a good flash movie. Plus i didn't upload on the site because my internet was slow and i said that i was lazy to put it on the site.

sativa
October 30, 2003, 1:08 pm
nice movie, i don't know what to say

M
October 30, 2003, 3:56 pm
Thnx.

R
October 31, 2003, 12:56 am
it had a funny plot sorta. but the graphics were...crap. just try to draw a little better next time or spend more time on it. overall O.K job

M
November 1, 2003, 8:46 am
Thnx.
Any other comments so far?

palloco
November 1, 2003, 10:16 am
Really good, much better than other movies you can find in Internet. Good music combination, good jokes and I liked the graphics. What else can I say? Good job.

M
November 1, 2003, 6:42 pm
Thnx.
But yesterday at school i didn't win the first nor the second nor the third price. I was really mad because my animation was the best. They only choose peoples who are the most popular. The first prize gone to a guy who first time sits before flash. I was really mad about that. [:(] . And they also censored the music and the sounds. They put another music. And that music was aggainst weapons. Its just that yesterday was a day for collecting illegal weapon. Damn i was really mad about that. In monday i will be pissed of at the teacher. Even the maths teacher said that my animation was the best. [:(!]