( search forums )
File not found
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
?
October 29, 2003, 11:42 pm
yeah i keep getting file not found whenever i start up soldat, i don't know what to do to uninstall and reinstall cause i have registered and i dont' want to loose my key or anyhting
edit cmon people at least one of you has to know sumthing that will help me

redscitle
October 30, 2003, 10:29 pm
more details on your error please.

Happy Camper
October 31, 2003, 1:56 am
just reinstall it you will not lose your key, i have completly killed soldat off my comp befor and never lost my key.

palloco
October 31, 2003, 8:40 am
Errm ok, are you sure you do not have the key somewhere? Check again. If not find the value =D of Soldat register and put it again after formating.
You cannot do it this way? Then format it and either you ask Michal again for the file you received or you download a crack to register soldat.

?
November 1, 2003, 4:07 pm
ok so i can uninstall it with reg key in folder and reinstall it and i will still have key
edit
reinstalled it and it starts up fine but i can't reaaly join any servers cause it just keeps requesting and nothgin happens
and nc i have no idea what file it was i got got a littel box that said file not found

Dark_Noddy
November 4, 2003, 1:59 pm
Err.. Reg key is NOT removed When uninstalling.. And.. Have U changed Lobby ip ? + When U install a new Soldat Ur firewall wont recongnize it.. If u got 1..

?
November 4, 2003, 10:35 pm
im fine now thanks yall