Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Frosty
October 30, 2003, 10:55 pm
Apex
and
Neo=TheOne

eyic
October 30, 2003, 11:12 pm
dude, the best player in the world that plays soldat is located i nthe forums, the rest r just noobs

Frosty
October 30, 2003, 11:17 pm
Apex is very good. And I'm sure there are a bunch of non-english speaking players that are good as well.

EvilLaugh
October 30, 2003, 11:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by eyic
dude, the best player in the world that plays soldat is located i nthe forums, the rest r just noobs
That is the most narrowminded comments ive ever read on a forum, ever.
I've seen loads of people that are excellent at the game and I'm sure they dont post here.

3rd_account
October 30, 2003, 11:36 pm
Donnie here on the forums are the best one in the world, no doubt.

Guil
October 30, 2003, 11:39 pm
Man I'm the greatest flag defender of Soldat and I'm on the forum but I don't care 'cause you can suc* one day and play like god 2 days after.

suika
October 30, 2003, 11:45 pm
I agree with Frosty. some player from himitsukichi server are really good player. but then again ping makes european players a lot harder to aim at people at the other end of the world. so you can never tell if they are any better than u.

BeTeL
October 31, 2003, 1:00 am
im not really from the forums. im technically from sweden but. i dunno who to take.

Random hero... he is the only one good that isnt registered:P

Duke33
October 31, 2003, 1:05 am
Well, it is pretty hard for lots of people to know someone who isnt on the forums. I have no cluewho all of these people are that you guys are saying. So, basically, this threads pretty pointless.
I agree though with EvilLaugh. Just because you go to the forums doenst make you good, and if you arent on the forums it doenst make you a n00b.

Frosty
October 31, 2003, 1:15 am
No it isn't. I play with 'The [:-censored]', 'Apex', 'Neo=TheOne' nearly everyday.

I'm sure someone else has seen them. I would like to know other names people can give me so I can keep an eye out.

Duke33
October 31, 2003, 1:24 am
Okay. No offence intended. Ive been too busy to play much mulitplayer over the past little while. So, sorry. Ill rephrase: I havent heard of them before, and couldnt care much about them, but maybe others have and do care about them. Sound better?

BMF
October 31, 2003, 2:06 am
I played Neo = TheOne, and he has nothing on me.

Two people that i dueled that beat me hard are Outcast and Fabmanx

i would say that Outcast is the strongest player here, too bad he is a dipsh1t

eyic
October 31, 2003, 2:26 am
quote:Originally posted by Duke33
Well, it is pretty hard for lots of people to know someone who isnt on the forums. I have no cluewho all of these people are that you guys are saying. So, basically, this threads pretty pointless.
I agree though with EvilLaugh. Just because you go to the forums doenst make you good, and if you arent on the forums it doenst make you a n00b.

I didnt exactly mean that everyone who doesnt post in the forum is a noob, what I meant is that the people on the forum, are a lot better than people i've met that dont post in the forum, im not sayiing that im good because i post in here, (i suck compared to people on the forum, infact, a LOT) anyways, its jsut that I have never seen anyone play better than most of the people on the forum....

Okey heres an example :

Good Players that visit forum
Outcast
Fabmanx
Spike
and lots of others...

Players that dont visit the forum
Guy-1
Guy-2
Guy-3
and lot of other guys... :P

now tell me, whod win if they each duelled?

Im just guaranteed that no random guy out there can beat some several l337s
in the forum..

Ardaen
October 31, 2003, 2:31 am
Naw, I'll settle this, I'm the best player ever. If you disagree just duel me on my server [;)] I promise you, noone can beat me there.

Guil
October 31, 2003, 2:36 am
TSS I challenge you any day Ardean. No barret, no minigun and the duel can start. :)

BMF
October 31, 2003, 3:18 am
yeah Ardaen is unbeatable with a SPAS lol. I think i can match you with a barret tho

that fuking sniper
October 31, 2003, 3:37 am
Barret duels are so boring they make me sleep, lol...

I value M79 duels the most, and they are the most fun too. I also like the ones where you only select a weapon for 1 death and switch after you died, both players do that, and these kind of duels prove real veterans because they test their versatability. Its fun kicking/getting kicked in the ass by a guy using all the weapons in the game, a true elite's duel.

n00bface
October 31, 2003, 4:16 am
yes, knife duels are fun, too, but too short..

Ardaen
October 31, 2003, 5:12 am
... It was a joke based on my history as a cheater.
Oh and BMF I was thinking of using something a bit stronger than the spas... or maybe I should say a bit stronger than MY spas [;)]

*waits for an outburst from some relativly new poster due to comment on my cheating history* [;)]
aww, is noone that new to the forums?

EvilLaugh
October 31, 2003, 5:31 am
In honesty, the best DMers in my opinion are

Daylight (Meh? he's pretty good)
Teen Spirit (watch out for him, he's very good)
Xorax (need I say more)
Luke (AK baby, yeah! really though, I live in fear from this guy)
Myself (what can I say.. i rarely lose and I've played on pretty much every server there is in the way of DM and It's not because I play on servers with noobies)

A number of others too, I was thinking actually of making a topic where we keep an eye on new stars :D

aLpHaNuMe12iK
October 31, 2003, 6:07 am
the player called: Player

is pretty good. ^_^

but his stupid knife... grrr, annoyingly good like kami ninja or blaster.

palloco
October 31, 2003, 8:33 am
Anyone from EsC, for example P.Killer, I am the only one who uses the forum excepting Knuckles, who stopped time ago.

Chakra
October 31, 2003, 8:39 am
is Peaceful Warrior a forumer? He's proper bo, bless his cotton socks..

Hitman
October 31, 2003, 9:38 am
I am the best player, sorry truth hurts!

palloco
October 31, 2003, 9:48 am
And Codename, he alone(well, with me, which is the same as alone) standing and maybe winning against 3 guys like Alakhai.
Edit: Peaceful, Alakhai, Urhos(thx for remembering me that), lots of players out there really good.

Element_101
October 31, 2003, 9:49 am
Lol.. Spas is the best gun in soldat THE BEST!

Outcast
October 31, 2003, 10:23 am
Duges? hmmm...

villekallio
October 31, 2003, 10:48 am
I am pretty good... Really. But best one i have seen is...
From forums: Dont remember name but hes the founder of #2Wai.
No forums: Dont remember at all.

bLaStEr
October 31, 2003, 11:03 am
There is/was one the best of all times he did never miss a shot with barret... omg he was good...
But Urhos is the best :) dunno is Alakhai in the forums he is good too ^^

3rd_account
October 31, 2003, 12:43 pm
1 on 1 any1? I promise a good, clean and lagfree fight.

Retribution
October 31, 2003, 1:51 pm
Yeah Alakhai is real good I play with him lots.But one person I have known to hardly ever miss a shot with barret was F4nt4 2wai.But i geuss no one wants to talk about Holy Sabre here huh?Try gonig on dnagames.net server to play him.............. he is pretty good and Knifemaster is good to althoguht he is getting stuck on C and C

Guil
October 31, 2003, 2:14 pm
HolySaber is not the best but when I want a good clean fight, I'm playing vs him.

Retribution
October 31, 2003, 2:15 pm
He is a good flag returner on his good days you should try him.And he was nominated 3 times in the soldat list of legends ^^

Guil
October 31, 2003, 2:31 pm
Hehe :) It's like me, where do you think I got my (The Damned). The only thing I see in game is, DAMN GUIL you make me..... (in ctf)lol ;) Most of the time when ppl are sure to score in CTF, I'm near, ready to kill him.

palloco
October 31, 2003, 2:39 pm
Holy Sabre is useless. He only says Lagger, Minigunner noob, suxorx, get outta the game, and then he remains afk for half an hour or more.

Retribution
October 31, 2003, 3:56 pm
I only went afk twice and i dont say suxorx or get outta the game u must have me mistaken

Kamikaze_Ninja
October 31, 2003, 4:55 pm
Actually I kno player we have great knife fights ^_^

villekallio
October 31, 2003, 6:19 pm
Today i found that i am actually pretty crappy on soldat. I was playing first time on dna games server.

Outcast
October 31, 2003, 6:30 pm
haha ville finnaly found out where the big boys play :P

bLaStEr
October 31, 2003, 7:56 pm
3rd_account

- I take that as a challence! Prepare to loose!
gmt?
msn?

Mr G
October 31, 2003, 11:04 pm
talking about best players makes me wanna duel...
gurrola_mx@hotmail.com anyone? from america pls :)

jc011
November 1, 2003, 3:56 am
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
is Peaceful Warrior a forumer? He's proper bo, bless his cotton socks..

[:D][;)]

SILENT
November 1, 2003, 4:27 am
Shinobi, one of the best ive seen.

Essentle
November 18, 2003, 8:40 pm
Oh yeah, Shinobi [8)] He is good, but doesn't are online and playin much.. [xx(]

El_Mariachi
November 18, 2003, 9:33 pm
hmm, of the nonforumists i would say that one of the ppl i enjoy playing most with is Hanks, he is good and very friendly, one quality that cannot be underrated. Peaceful warrior is as previously stated a very good player too. There are a lot of mean barrettusers out there, but it takes something special for me to judge them _good_.
Now, one forumist (altho a zeroposter) is Uzzi, who fortunately is in 2Wai. I know it is kind of lame to praise ur own clanmembers, but uzzi deserves a mentioning, the [:-censored] :D
Anyways, there are a lot of good players out there who dont hang here.

/Mariachi

Cloaked
November 18, 2003, 10:33 pm
Imma gonna cut ya.

Element_101
November 19, 2003, 10:40 am
You cant really rate any one because theres always lag Get every one

together for a lan tornment, thats the only way your really going to

prove whos the best

wert21
November 19, 2003, 10:54 am
hey guys, there are a lot of good players in public servers... i never see nobody of you when i play, maybe i forgotten someone of you...
ehm... tm|phedot is there? i'm searchin for him, he proposed me to enter in a clan...
PHEDOT, WHERE ARE YOOOOOU!!?

Azasel
November 19, 2003, 8:47 pm
The best players are me and Guil, because the damned are unbeatable.

A lot of players are very good but i don't see one who is really more strongt.

ps: those of you who use Barret aren't good, because don't need talent, one shot , one kill.

BMF
November 19, 2003, 9:15 pm
lol dumbass

guil is all right

popseed
November 26, 2003, 2:32 pm
im the best player out there, and i have never been to the forums.

ClanKwH
November 26, 2003, 2:53 pm
Now if you talk about beating players dont use barret it doesnt show skills

Spectral
November 26, 2003, 3:59 pm
id hafta say outy's the best ive seen. other than him, kamekazi ninja is freakishly good with the knife

Azasel
November 26, 2003, 5:27 pm
BMF, I am better that Guil. :p
Spectral, kamekazi ninja is a good player but the knife aren't strongt against someone who is a little bit good.

sorry I haven't a good english

?
November 26, 2003, 5:43 pm
Metal eternity, i think thats what his name is, anyway he is good

systemfeind
November 26, 2003, 6:21 pm
w00t?

CbbLe
November 27, 2003, 1:58 pm
"Dragosani" is very good...havent seen him on the foums.

"Larsan" used to be very good(in the old days) but now he sucks :/

enjoyincubus
November 30, 2003, 6:52 am
The best guy I've ever seen is either Terminator or Boogey Man...

Am I the only one who thought that since the bots were talking to you, you were online?

-----------------------------

The preceding that you have just read is almost as stupid as this topic. There is no way to justify this opinionated topic. You fools are no more advanced than apes. You settle disputes through threats, name-calling, and sometimes by seeing who can scream the loudest.

Just seems silly to me...why not, hmmm...I dunno, maybe try to just get along and [:-censored]ing accept one another and put your ego and pride aside? You can't prove stuff like this. Spend your time trying to do something useful, ffs...

?
November 30, 2003, 6:56 am
quote:Spend your time trying to do something useful, ffs...

somethings useful? this is a game man

enjoyincubus
November 30, 2003, 7:12 am
Looking at it from a theoretical perspective, it could be percieved that nothing in life is useful. However, since our society chooses to look at things with an optimistic view, we must take this game-playing event and sort things into two piles: necessary to game-playing and bull that I don't really need and can actually do without.

For me, this topic (along with 95% of the forum) falls into the latter. I don't think that this is a game...last time I checked, it was a game forum...and, again, correct me if I'm wrong, there is a difference between a forum and a game, right? Games in themselves are a source of joy, yet when you spend more time arguing about how to play a game than you do actually playing it...well, it just puts things into a pretty little box, ready to be viewed. In retrospect, I would have never spent as much time here, and I would have worked on my skills a bit more. But whatever...

I'll leave you guys to your arguing. I'm off to see if that "Real Life (tm)" that I hear them talk about is actually in existence...have fun thinking about playing a game.

that fuking sniper
November 30, 2003, 7:22 am
EI: I see your point. But the people in this thread arent arguing whose the best, they're just saying who they think is the best. You dont have to resent anything that you dont like, and if you dislike name calling as you said in your post, you shouldnt really be calling people fools.

I, personally, know you are one of the more productive and intellegent people around here and I value your presence in the forum. But what you said in your response doesnt apply to this thread. If people were actually saying : "No you noob, *name* is the best!", then I'd see how it fits in :)

About spending more time on the forums than playing the game : If people wish to do it, nobody is to tell them they shouldnt. I mean if they have fun arguing, which they seemingly do, and I do, myself, why not argue then?

The forum is here to post in it, weather you post and spend more time posting about playing a game is ok if you deem it so. If people like to do that, why should you resent it? I think some/alot of the people in the forum and in real life have to take the time and breathe deeply, relax, and think about why they are getting annoyed with something. That goes for you too, EI, the scorn in your post just drips from it :P And that also goes for myself because I trip and get pissed sometimes, as do we all.

But enough of off-topic arguements...

enjoyincubus
November 30, 2003, 7:35 am
Ah, well, I did mean for that name-calling thing to be somewhat ironic, but I always sucked at setting up irony.

You're probably the most logical of all I've seen here, TFS, and you've talked logic into me a lot since I first arrived. But I'm in one of my "I don't care" stages, and this is the last stage for me. I'm out of here pretty soon, after I hand the keys over to DNA to give to the moderator I've picked out for the specified roles. :)

So I guess I'll just be blowing steam for a few days. If you guys would, just let me vent and try not to think too much about anything I say. I don't mean any of it...I tell you, it's just the music...I'll get caught up in a song, and then post something. Then I listen to an EMO song, and feel quite compelled to write something different.

koil
November 30, 2003, 8:13 am
enjoy, sad to see youre walking the 'last mile'; but maybe instead of leaving with rant (belive me, i know enough reasons for it), try to act (wait.. i'll rephrase it.. 'be') superior, and save it to yourself.

i'm not gonna tell you how to manage your own life, and no; this isnt a 'stfu i dont care' post.

you've been moderator of the mapping boards since... long time ago.
you remaked (+maked?) versions of maps, which later became official ones.
youre (withount any doubt), one of (my) top2 mappers in soldat (you and emoac).

do you think this is a good way to leave all that? with a bitter taste?

just think of the inspiration (wrong spelled prolly) you could be to the next generation of mappers.
being such a logical; and sane, forum user for such a long time, just for having your last posts about 'this community suc ks, i dont why i wasted my time here', is a shame.

you really want to destroy your reputation (typo prolly) for over a year, just because you want to... well, tbh, i dont know why youre doing it. cant be cuz you 'want to open our eyes', neither 'i am going so i want evryone here remember me as a bad man'.

anyway, it prolly wont make you a better man (cuz its forums, and none of us acts in forums like we do in rl), or seeing things from another point of view, but cmon.. do it for the kids! :p

that fuking sniper
November 30, 2003, 10:04 am
Hehe, or you can just stay, which is pretty easy, all you have to do is do nothing and let it be as it is right now :P

BT WiLL
December 1, 2003, 8:48 am
I like me i'm pretty good.

frogboy
December 1, 2003, 10:24 am
And I'm not a n00b.

Dathker
December 2, 2003, 2:40 am
Here is the list of good players::!!
-Kkazican
-CCK
-Apex
-Morpheous
-VashTheStampede
-GunnyBrokenWrists

-note no perticular order

Xorax
December 3, 2003, 12:01 am
I once beat a bot 1on1 :-)

SILENT
December 4, 2003, 3:49 am
Shinobi ! DUH!

Urhos
December 23, 2003, 5:35 pm
Nice to see that ppl respect me. but Outcast is the greatest, always has been, always will be

Malk
December 23, 2003, 6:00 pm
I used to be not too bad.. But I tell you, now I suck.. Specially when I decided to play with something else than the barret ;)

lala
December 23, 2003, 9:53 pm
last summer JasonX was unbeateble
but now he sometimes not even second....

but he is a good player

frogboy
December 24, 2003, 12:37 am
quote:Originally posted by Xorax
I once beat a bot 1on1 :-)

Congratulations. You managed to beat a bot in Soldat. Its way to hard to beat bots </sarcasm>

Spectral
December 24, 2003, 12:41 am
frogboy is the master of detecting sarcasm.[/sarcasm]

N1nj@
December 24, 2003, 1:09 am
damn man, you two talk so deep...