( search forums )
Access volation (was: Help me or i will die!)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Happy Camper
October 31, 2003, 1:25 am
ok idk wtf this is, but i get it like after playing online for like 30 sec, it dose not happen when i am playing in my own server tho, and people come in to my server and it is fine, idk why it always happens so PPLLLLLEESSS help me!!

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] eror.jpg155.28 KB

Happy Camper
November 1, 2003, 12:31 am
Why didnt my bumb work, omg SOLDAT IS MESSING UP TOTALLY, but is ok i have a good server it is always full and i play on that fine

NightCabbage
November 1, 2003, 9:22 am
Steps to solve access violation problems:
1. Never cheat, or attempt to cheat - it's the most common cause for this problem
2. Uninstall soldat
3. Delete the Soldat folder
4. Install soldat 1.1.5 + fix
5a. For Windows NT/2000/XP: Delete the file cmodule.dll in the 'windows\system32' folder
5b. For Windows 95/98/ME: Delete the file cmodule.dll in the 'windows\system' folder
6. Delete the file dxlog.chk in the 'windows' folder

Happy Camper
November 1, 2003, 8:17 pm
THX cabbage i will try that today when my mom is out of the class she is teaching :)

Happy Camper
November 12, 2003, 12:17 am
what exactly are thes files my mom will not delete them untill she knows, what they are, where they came from, and how they got there, and it is also confusing to her that they are in the windows folder

pleessss anserw thes q's so i can play soldat again!!! PLLLLEEESSSS!!!!

NightCabbage
November 16, 2003, 7:35 am

Steps to solve access violation problems:
1. Never cheat, or attempt to cheat - it's the most common cause for this problem
2. Uninstall soldat
3. Delete the Soldat folder
4. Install soldat 1.1.5 + fix
5a. For Windows NT/2000/XP: Delete the file cmodule.dll in the 'windows\system32' folder
5b. For Windows 95/98/ME: Delete the file cmodule.dll in the 'windows\system' folder
6. Delete the file dxlog.chk in the 'windows' folder

The 2 files you have to delete are

cmodule.dll - which is a Soldat specific library, so it won't affect anything else.

dxlog.chk - a little file that Soldat likes to use to store information in

Both are fine to delete, and will cause no problems (and will most likely return later).