( search forums )
New Bonus: Binoculars
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
n00bface
October 31, 2003, 5:22 pm
I'm not sure how many times this has been suggested, but;

How about a new bonus for Realistic Mode so, when activated, you can see the enemy from further away?

Hercule Poirot
October 31, 2003, 5:52 pm
yea this is like 3-4 topic of binoc. that i have seen next time try search perhaps?

n00bface
October 31, 2003, 6:13 pm
Search?

Hercule Poirot
October 31, 2003, 6:26 pm
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/search.asp

villekallio
October 31, 2003, 6:28 pm
But binoculars as secondary should be cool. And i really mean it. They should be very handy on ctf.

Joe_Blow
October 31, 2003, 6:39 pm
You have to admit binoculars would be very cool! There is always the sencondary binocular where you prone with the berret and watch your bullet, but that sucks compared to how you would be able to use your binoculars...With everything there should be constraints though. Like, you can only see through them when you are prone and you can only see in your line of site and everything else is dark. I think this would make the game more strategic. For example, you could scope out a sniper without getting shot first to know where he is, alert the rest of your team, and make it a mission to take him/her out.

n00bface
October 31, 2003, 9:32 pm
Thanks Hercule, and my suggestion was more for Realistic Mode, because you can only see enemies a certain distance in front of you. But I guess adding onto it, it would be cool as a sec. weapon for un-real ctf, etc...

DesFS
November 3, 2003, 5:01 pm
Binoculars would be most helpful in ctf games, and infiltration. Good idea...

Chakra
November 3, 2003, 5:38 pm
However many times it's suggested, it's still a damn good idea. Fancy suprising us come the release of 1.2, michal darling?

EvilLaugh
November 3, 2003, 5:42 pm
Yeah baby, And and, get rid of that lame gun, the barret, you know why.

BMF
November 3, 2003, 6:39 pm
where is the hell is 1.2 ??

Agent 007
November 6, 2003, 7:44 pm
The idea is the best,but do not be so hapy if you are thinking that this is gona to go in 1.2