( search forums )
Banned as "Cheater" ???
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
h4mxt0r
October 31, 2003, 6:16 pm
I played Soldat yesterday and i had mIRC running. I joined a server and i got banned for cheating. Now i'm banned in the hole Soldat Network as a "Cheater" and my r/s adn s/s are so damn high that i can't play Soldat anymore.Can anybody help me ? I wrote a e-mail to michael but he didn't answer me.[V]

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot1.bmp20.74 KB

CardBoardWarrior
October 31, 2003, 7:46 pm
Just don't let anything run in the background. This should fix the problem.

palloco
October 31, 2003, 8:16 pm
If you are banned how can you play? BTW I always play with higher rs ss, it is perfectly playable(900 and 60)

eyic
October 31, 2003, 8:58 pm
Well mabe servers automatically detect the name H@cker and then ban it... lol j/k, i dunno, but r u sure u didnt hack?

anyways whats R/S and S/S ?

BManx2000
October 31, 2003, 11:42 pm
Yeah, never run anything in the background is all I can say... Soldat hates those things lol. Luckily, I have no internet "friends" so I never have anything in the background :P
I don't think there's much else you can do to get un-banned, though...

NightCabbage
November 1, 2003, 8:58 am
First question is: did you cheat? (have to ask ;)

You said you have a total ban. Well, if you did then you wouldn't be able to join a game...

And the packet sending shouldn't change, so that's another problem alltogether.

When you're playing Soldat, don't have anything running in the background... It gets u banned ;)

ey -
R/S - packets recieved per second
S/S - packets sent per second

You will almost always be recieving more packets than you are sending. This is because you only need to send information about 1 player - you. But you need to recieve information about every other player in the game ^^

Haro1121
November 3, 2003, 12:50 am
ummm i have tons of things running in the background when i play soldat and ive never got banned....................