( search forums )
Forum Rankings
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
LiL_FuKa
October 31, 2003, 10:21 pm
There's quite a few commanders on the forums, and I'm just wondering how long it took you guys to make Commander. I posted for 1 month to make Lieutenant...[^]

Duke33
November 1, 2003, 1:53 am
Interesting statement since its not 'proper' to want to get stars. Everyone wants them, but if you say that then people come down hard. Not all the time though. Just a thought. :)

Anyway, i think i registered on March 07 and made Commander around halfway through summer, although i havent a clue straight when. I was the third non-mod commander :D. (<-- egotistical statement). It went Evolution (i think only vets remember him..where did he go?) then Ninj@ then me...i think. Although, again, im not too sure. Ill check. Although silentshadow (thats how it sounds, i cant do all the phancy stuff) is a 'retired' mod so i suppose id be the 4th.
ah w/e It doesnt really matter.

High Moral Ground statement ;): i still think people should jduge other people here by the content and intelligence of their posts rather than the number of stars beside their name. Nonethless, people are more likely to notice what a commmander says that what a private says.

And some people are going to get mad at what i ve said. Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

?
November 1, 2003, 1:59 am
yeah i like getting up the ranks =P dont' worry duke i think that everyone has their say in it all but ranks help also

eyic
November 1, 2003, 3:23 am
I got COmmander quite fast and i joined the forum late, i feel like a spammer while im not, i dont care abotu stars, i just post when i wanna post somthing, i dont even care about my post count, i mean heck, remove all my post counts and see if i care! oh and give me a muppet title with never increasing post count, i'd love that!

koil
November 1, 2003, 11:01 am
i remember sometime, like 4-5months ago, i has something like 100posts, and i always saw 'spammers' who posts like mad (well, there was that 24posts/day guy, which i bet you all remember :p), and i thought to myself 'gah, i dont want to be a spammer, spammer is even worse then where i am now (i was private or the 2nd rank), but then i saw no-one doing to them anything, then i started too (something like 100posts in 3days.. woohoo!).
after i reached something like 250posts, i saw other ppl who dont post as much, but still get the respect they should get.
ever since, i only reply on the topics that concerns me (meaning: 90% of the time i'm at bashpit ;P), or something that happend to me, that i can relate on.

hmm.. come to think about it, i'm kinda hypocrit.. this topic doesnt concern me, then why am i posting here? ...must be spamming season!:)