( search forums )
I camp, I spawn rape, and I use the minigun
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
MeshBlorg
November 1, 2003, 6:21 pm
and Im f-in proud of it. It's all apart of the game.

?
November 1, 2003, 6:22 pm
i jsut kill people =/

BManx2000
November 1, 2003, 7:33 pm
Power to the [cheap] People!!

?
November 1, 2003, 7:35 pm
preach it sister

MeshBlorg
November 1, 2003, 7:35 pm
and i've been donig it ever since I startd in 1.04b. Miniguns not my best gun but I think its lame that people turn it off because they can't figure out a way to counter people who use it.

?
November 1, 2003, 7:40 pm
its ok you can cry on my shoulder

villekallio
November 1, 2003, 7:43 pm
I think its easy to kill minigunners. :P

Hanz
November 1, 2003, 7:48 pm
I like what this guys is saying, we all do these things!!!Stick it to the MAN!

koil
November 1, 2003, 8:53 pm
camping with minigun = nothing wrong
spawn killing with minigun = also, nothing wrong
using the minigun = nothing wrong

so... theres nothing wrong with it/you.

scarecrow
November 1, 2003, 9:10 pm
no it is not wrong because the minigun is sooooooooooooooo bad to do THAT(not for al the things)

BMF
November 1, 2003, 9:44 pm
i love minigun

minigun teh roxxors

the_gorillaman
November 2, 2003, 1:07 am
"I camp, I spawn rape, and I use the minigun "

And god bless you for that. I try to do the first two as little as possible because I simply can't be bothered to get into an argument every time I kill someone spawning at their base WHICH IS WHERE THE FLAG IS, WHICH IS MY TEAM'S OBJECTIVE AND THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME.

Element_101
November 2, 2003, 9:16 am
The mini guns turned off in a lot of servers becaues it lags hardcore

LumpyFerret
November 2, 2003, 9:46 am
honestly..in a ctf game..who here hasnt ever lobbed grenades into a spawn point..

then gone and got some more...and kept lobbing..

Outcast
November 2, 2003, 10:01 am
I bet you cant even use the minigun right. Punk.

frogboy
November 2, 2003, 10:04 am
I know- you run in and load the enemies with lead.

And it is relatively easy to kill minigunners. Just lob a grenade and run for cover. That or snipe them out. Or catch them by surprise.

arC
November 2, 2003, 1:03 pm
Right on brutha! lol

Sharpshooter
November 2, 2003, 2:28 pm
I like spawn killing people with the knife. Its so fun to run back and forth holding down my mouse button while they spawn and killing them! MASTA KILLA!

LiL_FuKa
November 2, 2003, 7:07 pm
Good on you MeshBlorg. I often go into "minigun trances" When I just HAVE to use minigun. LoL.

rokka
November 6, 2003, 6:55 pm
knife is beder than minigun!it is too big...jeah...kinfe is much beder...

Hitman
November 6, 2003, 7:54 pm
I really like the knife, I just started using the knife about a week ago, and I have been practicing doing throw kills (bit like Kami) and I am pretty good now!

nav
November 6, 2003, 8:52 pm
Killing miniguners on realistic is fun and easy.Kill miniguners on arcade just needs a bit of practice AND I ENJOY IT :))))
More miniguners!

Ramol
November 6, 2003, 11:33 pm
More i play - more like it. Firstly i was annoyed by minigunners, then was happy when killing them ( i was ver very happy) now it is the same thing as killing barret lame [xx(]

OK not lame... Snipers should live too because if they won't live I won't be able to kill them. simple. Evry weapon and *almost* every type of playing is good[8)]

sativa
November 16, 2003, 3:24 pm
i use all guns it just depends on my enemy

Ivan0
November 16, 2003, 9:01 pm
knifing will (or already is) a separate skill like m79 or barret

BAMN
November 19, 2003, 4:07 am
actually many people i have talked to about it say the minigun lags them up a bit. not me but it would be annoying if that happened.power to the m79

[8)]

Belross
November 28, 2003, 5:09 am
LOL. M72 Law is the perfect spawn weapon; spawn, kneel, fire, boom. Who doesn't know this?

Also, personally I think the minigun sucks. Too much spread, too hard to control. It's only really nice up close, where you're vulnerable to grenades easy.