( search forums )
Teh Bunny Game!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
villekallio
November 1, 2003, 7:03 pm
I actually liked Hercule Poirots bunny mod so much i made a game of bunnies. :P You control a bunny with a shotgun and kill as much evil Bunnies as you can. I will put screenshots soon but i am feeling lazy right now.

[URL]

palloco
November 1, 2003, 7:38 pm
ROFL
Funny to see and boring to play. I want more enemies and jumpings.

villekallio
November 1, 2003, 7:41 pm
I may make Teh Bunny Game 2 side scrolling platformer. :P And did you find the cheat code? Its one button on the keyboard but i wont tell you. :P And you can also use bunny jet by pressing "'".

palloco
November 2, 2003, 12:12 am
C of cheater heh. Give me not kamikaze ninjas but kamikaze bunnies coming form everywhere. That would be an interesting game while we wait soldat 1.2

LumpyFerret
November 2, 2003, 3:31 am
ROFLLL....

1. i cant beleive that actually workded
2. i cant beleive how good that was..

haha how long did you spend on that??

loved the cs gun sounds and the blood...and the gun / bullet animation was good..

abit boring turning left and right though..

but A+ effort.

M
November 2, 2003, 7:03 am
What did you used to make it?
I will try it and tell you how it is.

SILENT
November 2, 2003, 7:45 am
Nice but the game is to easy lol :P[^]

palloco
November 2, 2003, 9:21 am
When you exit the game it appears the program he used. The games factory. It is a program more known thatn the one you use, M. Though it is not so old as others like DIV games Studio.

villekallio
November 2, 2003, 10:08 am
I spent half a hour making that. :P I just wanted to do something with bunnies in it.

ClanKwH
November 2, 2003, 11:04 am
lol looks ok but not the biggest gameplay :P

villekallio
November 2, 2003, 11:22 am
Its not about gameplay its about bunnies! :P By the way Teh Bunny Game 2 is released. It features kamikaze bunnies (thanks palloco) that fall from the sky and soldat-like aiming system. And i actually spent another half a hour on it.

palloco
November 2, 2003, 1:32 pm
Good job. I will become beta tester of the game :).
The best way to survive is going to one side of the screen so you only have to shoot bunnies that come from one direction... but if you stay there and do not fire bunnies will not harm you even if they contact you.
Maintain bunnies coming from both sides and the full screen of the first part and we will have a good game for everyone.

M
November 2, 2003, 4:23 pm
Funny game.
Btw where i can find that program?

palloco
November 2, 2003, 4:41 pm
http://www.clickteam.com/English/tgf.php