( search forums )
Tonight DNAgames battles
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Guil
November 2, 2003, 1:44 am
You want to know what you need to have a fuc*** great battle? Tonight I remembered how. You need to play when Kamikaze Ninja, wormdundee, Ardaen, Isu, Eyic, (others than I don't remember, And TOmpenny is not on this list 'cause he suc*), are on dnagames 'cause those guys rocks. They remembered me old time game in v0.97, old great games than I never seen after 0.97. This is probably stupid for you to post a topic just for that but, this kind of event need to be reward.

To all of those guys, Thx for this great time.

P.S. I know than my english is not perfect so be nice and don't blast me.

Aspa
November 2, 2003, 1:50 am
Huh, I just was in dnagames, but it was empty [:(]

Guil
November 2, 2003, 1:54 am
You miss something :| We played between 7h and 8h30 pm here in canada I think.

wormdundee
November 2, 2003, 1:56 am
ok i wont blast you but i'll correct something, the ISU guy's full name was ISU as a clan tag then his name was OK i think

and yeh that was an awesome game, i declare myself best m79'er and ruger-er-er in the entire world and possibly universe

yeh its great, cuz i thought when i started using M79 so much i would lose my ruger skill, but i havent! its great! cuz now i can own with 2 weapons, im happy

Guil
November 2, 2003, 2:06 am
Ah ok, OK is his name thx for the info and thx to talk about m79 'cause now I remember than Essentle was on DNA too.

MSG to Essentle, If you see me with LAW, die or do /kill LOLLL

Ardaen
November 2, 2003, 2:37 am
I'm not so sure I was there...
I mean I was, but I got pingkicked twice and had constant connection problems.
How'd it end?

?
November 2, 2003, 2:38 am
essentle is pretty good, but i have to give it to that one gram guy though he owns all

Guil
November 2, 2003, 2:49 am
It ended by a big Bloody firework. :) Seriously, only 3 words for tonight Ardaen; Good Clean Fight.

eyic
November 2, 2003, 3:23 am
Yeh guil that was fun, but i kept getting owned, with my 400 ping, oh and if some peopel dotn know, essentle is my gf, oh arnt i special ^_^

Guil
November 2, 2003, 4:15 am
gf for girlfriend? If yes, congrat mister. ;) For your ping, try to set your gfx to lowest, maybe it could be help.

Ardaen
November 2, 2003, 4:42 am
Aww too bad I missed it. It got to viet and I quit [:)] (I have never seen con. problems. like that on dnagames before)

I mean I was in first or second place for a few rounds... but only because I was lagging like a plague infested monkey... for that matter I was probably moving like one. [;)]

Guil
November 2, 2003, 4:47 am
False, you didn't move. lol The only thing we saw is your player switching guns and sometime he was moving left and right for 3-4 secs.

Essentle
November 2, 2003, 5:27 am
quote:Originally posted by Guil
Ah ok, OK is his name thx for the info and thx to talk about m79 'cause now I remember than Essentle was on DNA too.

MSG to Essentle, If you see me with LAW, die or do /kill LOLLL

Lol I was like: "[xx(]", but then I was like "[:P]"
Haha [:D] What about if I kill u? hmm..

quote:essentle is pretty good, but i have to give it to that one gram guy though he owns all

Ohh, thanks [:P]

Ardaen
November 2, 2003, 5:30 am
quote:Originally posted by Guil
False, you didn't move. lol The only thing we saw is your player switching guns and sometime he was moving left and right for 3-4 secs.

Ha, if thats all you saw me do it must have been quite suprizing when I capped or killed one of you [;)] *teleport* kill *teleport* cap *teleport* die *teleport* choose new weapon *teleport* die [;)]

Guil
November 2, 2003, 5:44 am
[quote]
Lol I was like: "[xx(]", but then I was like "[:P]"
Haha [:D] What about if I kill u? hmm..
[/quote

You can't kill me if I have Law in my hands. [;)]

Ardaen, seriously, I don't know if you cap for real 'cause 85% of the time you was static near your flag. [:-hypnotized]

wormdundee
November 2, 2003, 5:52 am
someone should explain to me how the g/f thing o is gonna work when eyic is in aussieland and essy is in canada! yay canada!

Essentle
November 2, 2003, 5:53 am
quote:You can't kill me if I have Law in my hands. [;)]

Oh yeah.. But what about if u are reloading? [;)] [:D]

Guil
November 2, 2003, 5:55 am
I just need one shot for ya Ess. :)

wormdundee, yeah good question, this is really strange. :P

LiL_FuKa
November 2, 2003, 10:54 am
Hmmm hasn't dna games been down these last couple of days?

palloco
November 2, 2003, 11:17 am
just for some of us

ReDevil
November 2, 2003, 12:20 pm
sux :S
and damn 1.0.5 rules

?
November 2, 2003, 1:48 pm
essentle is meh bebe i the gram pwnz essentle =P

Essentle
November 2, 2003, 10:20 pm