( search forums )
auto n00b
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
starmonkey
November 2, 2003, 5:54 pm
I was called an auto n00b and im not a n00b, im just want to know how many of you are not n00bs and use auto guns. I don't use them all the time.

Guil
November 2, 2003, 6:16 pm
I'm not a noob and I use MP5 75% of time and ppl saying than I'm a noob can kiss my as*.

3rd_account
November 2, 2003, 6:22 pm
I use MP5 and Kalashnikov, but noone call me noob. Maby cause I'm so good I can't be misstaken for one?

?
November 2, 2003, 6:29 pm
i was called a soccom pussy once =/

that fuking sniper
November 2, 2003, 7:34 pm
Auto noob is a word mainly used by barret users when they find a superior player that can kill them although they have the most overpowered weapon in the game. They then generate anger and therefore passive aggression, and that will drive them to insult you in whatever way they can because they cant beat you, and since they want to make you feel bad about using Autos, they say "auto n00b", ignore them.

bLaStEr
November 2, 2003, 8:30 pm
Mmh... Knife ^-^ I have been called annoying, [:-censored]er, noob, idiot, jerk, asshole, barret noob, [:-censored], nerd, etc... :)

mak89gt
November 3, 2003, 12:45 am
er im known as the sneaky noob ( my one year aniversary of joining this forum is on november 15, and my one year aniiversary of playing soldat got over on august 15!)

Weed
November 3, 2003, 2:28 pm
calling players "barret noob" or "m79 noob" is the lamest, u wont see a m79 player calling another m79 players "m79 noob", i only get that one from barret players... funny as hell :D

arC
November 3, 2003, 3:43 pm
I get called a Ruger n00b sometimes, and its always the barret user that says it when he misses me and i finish him off on the 3rd bullet.

Ivan0
November 4, 2003, 3:44 pm
lmao
i havent used autos in a long time, its either knife or m79 now

Ramol
November 4, 2003, 4:13 pm
HEHEHE! This discussion doesn't make sense! Everyone of us was called noob one or two times! It is normal way of getting mad[8D]

3rd_account
November 4, 2003, 11:57 pm
The worst thing I ever called someone was "[:-censored]in healthy Barret noob!" when a dude proned on a pile of health-powerups.

wormdundee
November 5, 2003, 12:09 am
yeh, basically, ive been called barret whore, [:-censored]in ruger guy, stop using the goddamn m79, and belive it or not deagle n00b, stuff along those lines, almost for every single weapon, since i use almost every weapon in a game

eyic
November 5, 2003, 4:59 am
Im always called a sprayer n00b, or an auto lamer, mp5 lamer, and other annoying things, just because my mp5 owns them :'(

anyways now im a socom user, so i use socom as primary and mp5 as secondary, and now everyone is sayign the socom is cheap :(

palloco
November 5, 2003, 8:31 am
Bah, you are all noob punchers

AerialAssault
December 10, 2003, 2:33 am
rofl, auto-n00b? christ, u know its a n00b talking when they use auto and n00b in the same sentence. the amount skill required to own with an auto is undisputed by xperts, i recently was in a DM of mostly ruger and barret users, i owned them all with my good `ol AK-74. and then some guy said, hey the guy with the auto won, thats not supposed to happen. then i simply said
AK > Barret and continued to own

morpheus
December 10, 2003, 2:49 am
i always hear, "quit using the noob cannon"

my reply, "noob cannons kill noobs, so why stop using it?"

Kazuki
December 10, 2003, 3:47 am
Ok, well, first! Let me start by saying the following :

n00b : New Player, NOT INEXPERIENCED PLAYER!!!

Most people are too stupid to realize the above! This is so funny because by calling me a noob, they are saying that I, a new Soldat player, have just killed them mercilessly, meaning that I, a new Soldat player, am better than them! OMFG, am I not right?!? And yes, believe it or not people HAVE called me a Deagles noob and a "cheap-@$$ one hit kill knifer." Go tell that to Kamikaze Ninja, ya snotty-nozed inexperienced pricks!!!

Also, as Weed said, you won't hear an M79 player call another M79 user a noob. Same goes for all weapons. Know why? They dont want to ruin their reputation. And as Worm Dundee said, ppl will call you a noob no matter what type of gun you use. This just shows how stupid and how reckless they are. Please, take the noob comments and turn them into a positive compliment, because ppl calling you a noob in everything just means that you are better than them and they cant stand that.

AerialAssault
December 10, 2003, 4:02 am
not to diss my freind on this one, but kazuki, n00b means u suck, and newbie means your new. theres a difference, plz understand now. by calling someone a n00b u are saying that their skills are equal to that of a new player. n00b is an insult to someone who obviously isnt new. and newbie is just saying there new to the game, no insults in that. now i obviously have repeated myself so ill just submit reply now.

Kazuki
December 10, 2003, 4:10 am
No, you see, the word n00b only means inexperienced player in ppl's minds. The words newbie, newb, and noob are all the same. Society has just given n00b that meaning because humans are only violent lil pieces of... well, ya get the picture =D Of course, I am open-minded and I can see why you think that there is a difference. I dont want this to turn into a debate.

Azasel
December 10, 2003, 3:23 pm
if you kill someone you are a noob, if someone kill you, you are a noob them at any time we are noob.

I use Auto and I am not a noob, i think *-)

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 24, 2003, 6:23 am
Yup, Autos are much better then all the other weapons if used correctly, I have personally went into a game full of snipers and M79ers, and by the end of the game those guys are all using AK because I was pwning them with it so badly, since they miss their shot due to my agility J.

By the way, I am creating an Auto themed clan, known as the International Legion of Autos, or ?[ILOA]-. Post here if your interested.