( search forums )
Another new map...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
SimdroneX
November 18, 2002, 7:04 pm
This map is a product of boredom. (isn't everything, XD) The only problem I have with it is the bot waypoints. They do the job, but could be a lot better. so..., yea....

[URL]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Comments/Edits of the map are welcome...

SimdroneX
November 18, 2002, 10:34 pm
*Update*

http://www.eminentpixel.com/files/sim_snipehunt.zip

Better waypoints, some fixes on the terrain, and a few new land features. (like a little guard tower, XD)

Muff_Daddy
November 19, 2002, 8:05 am
very good map! full of action with all my bots on, the waypointing is good and i like that little guard tower.. sometimes i find that the bots get stuck in that hole but thats ok, they usually die from another bot who falls in, all in all GOOD MAP!

SimdroneX
November 19, 2002, 7:56 pm
Hey, thanks, yea, I do need to practice a bit on my bot waypointing. To get the best from any map it should be played with friends, gets kinda boring with just bots sometimes, :). I'm gonna update this map one more time, will probably upload it tomorrow...

Flanagan
November 20, 2002, 5:33 am
There isn't a very good way to incorporate bots into a map with a hole in it, cus they can't use they jetpack waypoints well. But good map.

SimdroneX
November 25, 2002, 2:28 am
If anyone happens to see this post within the next two hours, come join me in the SimdroneXs_Maps server!

SimdroneX
November 25, 2002, 3:43 am
okay, he closed the server :(

Killa Gorilla
November 25, 2002, 8:16 pm
i don't like the colors... overall a good map but i just hate these colors! they are so (place your own word expressing smth negative here)... and it could use some more shading fx. not just diferent coloured poligons all over the place.

High
December 13, 2002, 11:35 pm
can't download it man

SuperKill
December 14, 2002, 9:18 am
cool map, but yeah the bots get stucked in that hole... really annoying.
but screw that, great map [;)]

SimdroneX
December 20, 2002, 1:39 am
I updated this map in another thread, see that one, its a LOT better...

High
December 20, 2002, 2:41 am
where