( search forums )
Can't take it any longer
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
CardBoardWarrior
November 3, 2003, 1:26 pm
I'm sick & tired of waiting for the new version. I'm giving up on Soldat, and especially Michal. You might see me on again in a day or two, just to post my new map, but otherwise I'm outta here. I can't play Soldat on my computer; and the forums have gotten really lame these days for some reason. There isn't a smiley to describe my feelings right now. Farewell and happy killing...

bLaStEr
November 3, 2003, 1:34 pm
lol, Your funny guy I like you...

Aquarius
November 3, 2003, 3:10 pm
Farewell!

arC
November 3, 2003, 3:32 pm
Oh once 1.2 comes out you'll be crawling back to Michal for forgiveness [;)]

Hercule Poirot
November 3, 2003, 4:13 pm
Attention Wh*re :D

Hitman
November 3, 2003, 5:21 pm
Loser!

EvilLaugh
November 3, 2003, 5:34 pm
ZZzzzzzzzzzz.... You know, people really don't give a damn if someone leaves. You become an automatic attention whore and you wont be SCARING the community at all.

Chakra
November 3, 2003, 5:44 pm
Perfectly understandable luv. 1.1.5 is proper bo, but it can really bloody suck at times (coughbarretscough). Anticipation has turned into boredom and annoyance.

BMF
November 3, 2003, 6:32 pm
honestly i am about to quit too. This is ridiculous

swanofnever
November 3, 2003, 6:35 pm
hey,
what makes it worse is that in the past week i've had to reinstall soldat _4_times_ due to it starting to give me those stupid "0xFFFFFF" erros. (and no, i haven't been patching or anything; once, after a fresh install, i got errors after about 2 minutes!)

sigh.. it seems like the longer 1.2 is delayed, the worse the bugs become in 1.1.5..

raigan

Hanz
November 3, 2003, 7:01 pm
im with all of you on this one, It woulden't be so bad if we had an update every so often. I mean the last post we got about the actual release of it was soooo long ago, maybe he could inform is more to let us know that we arent gorgotten...lol...Im kinda getting tired of waiting too...How far along is this process anyway?

Aquarius
November 3, 2003, 7:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMF
honestly i am about to quit too. This is ridiculous

Bye.

palloco
November 3, 2003, 7:41 pm
Oh, Aquarius gives us back your avatar, that girl is lovably :)

Aquarius
November 3, 2003, 7:43 pm
The girl and a pig together? No way! [;)]

ThaD
November 3, 2003, 8:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by CardBoardWarrior
and the forums have gotten really lame these days for some reason.

so true...

ReDevil
November 3, 2003, 8:33 pm
why lame? cuz i wasnt active here ;P

Weed
November 3, 2003, 9:47 pm
and ppl go on crying bout the new version delayed....
just play or dont, but dont make a deal out of it!

kkazican
November 3, 2003, 9:55 pm
hmmm wasn't the patch supposed to come out like almost a month and a half ago. The latest update was about a month ago. I DEMAND JUSTICE!

Kamikaze_Ninja
November 3, 2003, 10:19 pm
Hey guys if Michal didn't announce an upcoming version would u guys complain? I think if he didn't tell anyone at all everyone would be playing the current version and not be carried away by all the hype and rumors. Anyway I'm off to play some games besides soldat lol.

ReDevil
November 3, 2003, 10:29 pm
yeah :P

ClanKwH
November 3, 2003, 10:32 pm
yeah he shouldnt have told us.. -_-

Ardaen
November 3, 2003, 11:01 pm
Yah well sorry its taking time. There have been updates and more info. Please, you stop being so childish and impatient, I'll try to get it done sooner [:p]

These little tantrums are annoying. Grow up. I got enough to deal with as it is (do you have any idea how much of a pain I am to live with? [:p])

As for when its coming out, I'm hoping to give michal what he needs to make the release candidate before friday (friday in MY timezone) because I'm going on a short trip. If I'm lucky the server to go with the release candidate will also go up around then. The beta testers will try all the new features and then... we will see. But thats assuming I dont get bogged down with homework ect.

Chakra
November 3, 2003, 11:21 pm
I got £5 on December 25th...any gamblers?

kkazican
November 3, 2003, 11:53 pm
I think that he has it more completed than that. $5 and I say around November 27th.

BMF
November 4, 2003, 2:14 am
10 bucks it wont be out till the end of the month

AerialAssault
November 4, 2003, 2:44 am
[IMAGE]

Kamikaze_Ninja
November 4, 2003, 2:48 am
1 Billion Zeny for it coming out sometime when it's done

CardBoardWarrior
November 4, 2003, 3:35 am
lol nice pic arielassault.
haha just look at my sig.

fabmanx
November 4, 2003, 4:49 am
l0l u know much of a loser u are CardBoardWarrior, sorry but lemme spell it out for u L-O-S-E-R

CardBoardWarrior
November 4, 2003, 12:11 pm
yeh i guess so. but i could prolly whip ur ass in soldat.

Phamp
November 4, 2003, 4:47 pm
Its like a major update a year...

fabmanx
November 4, 2003, 4:57 pm
HAHA u beat me? What are u on crack? I can kick ur ass so hard u'll feel it go up to ur face....if u dont believe me u can ask ppl here.... I would OWN u

F3nyx
November 4, 2003, 9:51 pm
I hear all you die-hards telling him shut up, we don't care, but he really does have a point. A new version is kind of the expected thing - yeah, the game is fun, but does it feel finished to you?

And there really haven't been many worthwhile topics on here lately. It's all "F**KIN NOOBS", "nerf teh barret!!!!111111", "how do the guns work?!", or the ever-popular "cheating is killing Soldat!"

I'm not one to whine about it, or leave in a huff, but it is a little discouraging.

BMF
November 5, 2003, 12:24 am
Chakra the game is on

Element_101
November 5, 2003, 9:29 am
an update kool I like it very much!!!

Ramol
November 6, 2003, 11:25 pm
Wanna quit? Just quit - noone cares[:D] but i think that even if Soldat won't come in 2003 it won't change anything cause we love soldat![:D]

Aquarius
November 6, 2003, 11:30 pm
Maybe someone cares. Uhmm... wait.... let me think..... there must be someone......

CardBoardWarrior
November 7, 2003, 12:18 am
ok people...STOP POSTIN HERE! lol this is such a gay topic anyway, u all are just S H.

Hanz
November 7, 2003, 12:57 am
I with cardboard on this one. Seriously guys, if you could stop flaming needlessly for like 2 minutes I am sure you would see his perspective on this. I personally feel "out of the loop" when it comes to the new version. I mean this is a Soldat "community" right? We must be more informed. Oh yea, you can flame me now...

Spitzfiya
November 7, 2003, 2:12 am
Lets all quit.

Whos with me?

sniper_snes
November 13, 2003, 11:11 am
yeh i am

AerialAssault
November 14, 2003, 1:58 am
harr! quit soldat? buncha n00blettes, i am a beta tester, and i have the patch, and i still play 1.1.5 and i dont get that agrivated with bugs, i just enjoy the game for what it is, 1.2 will be ready when its ready, and youll all squeel with glee when u get it, but for now. just make the best of 1.1.5, when u get a wrong map version, just rejoin the game, if it happens again, just try another server, try games.hit...something something.net (dont know that crazy japanese word =/) thats agreat server with little lag and no Wrong map version bugs. only problem is that its almost always full, but get over it, im not really in too much of a hurry for 1.2, sure itll be less buggy, but the real reason i want it to come out is so u people will stop yer whinin, and i can see the first topic on the board after it's release "fix the barret!!"

lava
November 30, 2003, 12:48 pm
even if soldat wont come in 2004 or 2005 i wont care cause we like to challenge

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 8, 2003, 3:26 pm
I can wait. Try playing differnt games, I just turn to soldat when my main games get boring.

Souza
December 8, 2003, 10:23 pm
yeah! play CS, mohaa or the new COD! enjoy life! take a walk! do sth!

Dathker
December 9, 2003, 3:18 am
nooo don't go!! make a petition and force him to finish and publish!!!!

CardBoardWarrior
December 10, 2003, 12:24 am
...why do you guys keep bringing back this topic??