( search forums )
Laggiest, Longes, Funniest game I ever played!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
LiL_FuKa
November 3, 2003, 7:44 pm
Just came out of this hillarious game on DNA. Me, Oucast, Blaster, Towel, Cold Fusion, and a bunch of others were there. At one time we all used minigun, and I think at that time we all had like 250 ping! Nearly everyone had over 30 kills, and it was so even too. Everyone was warping, camping, and using the s.guns also... The game we all played like noobs and enjoyed it! I'll deffinately never forget that one.

Outcast
November 3, 2003, 7:49 pm
DIdnt actually enjoyed it, my [:-censored]ing ISP was ..... well....[:-censored]Ty today...[:-censored]ing 300 ping.....plus that damn idiots used minigun and never died
so i got [:-censored]ing pissed off and started using minigun and then barret/sg combo to lam0r all them mutha [:-censored]az....it wasnt enjoyable i was actually really pissed off....

Aspa
November 3, 2003, 8:50 pm
Someone should host a noob server with only miniguns allowed. Or what about a noob minigun tournament?

EvilLaugh
November 4, 2003, 1:36 am
I like how you think that n00bs automatically use the minigun.
One, its newbies.
Two, Play me and ill show you minigun ownage.

palloco
November 4, 2003, 8:41 am
Hosting for noobish minigunners.
MY HEAVEN!!!

y0da
November 4, 2003, 9:00 am
300?! You think that's to high???!!! I hve a modem that runs 5kb/s! It's good when it haves 600!

eyic
November 4, 2003, 9:03 am
dude its impossible to play with 600 ping, and i dont know how u browse the Soldat forums with such a sloooow modem ;)

y0da
November 4, 2003, 9:07 am
Yeah, but on the box was 56 kb/s! Can someone sell me a good telefon cabble??? From Poland you know...

Hercule Poirot
November 4, 2003, 9:27 am
yeah i remember 1 game that all reds use miniguns it was 7 vs 3 and in kampf all and blue of course were crying that dont use miniguns it was fun while it lasted and if i remember right my ping was something between 350-550 XD

Cold Fusion
November 4, 2003, 9:54 pm
[IMAGE]

Heh, I got bored with the minigun after a while and started picking off everyone with the Ruger. ;) Yay 63 kills.

I tried posting this yesterday, but the forum kept pinging out on me. =\

sqweek
November 5, 2003, 10:54 pm
600 ping is livable... just ;)

popseed
November 7, 2003, 5:56 am
always good to see my name on screenshots, but i never did use the minigun, i was the one shouting "stop [:-censored]ing lagging me whores"

LiL_FuKa
November 7, 2003, 4:29 pm
I don't see your name on that screeny...

popseed
November 8, 2003, 9:06 am
[SaD]ToWeL you stupid little lagger.

LiL_FuKa
November 8, 2003, 2:29 pm
You're calling me stupid? I mean how the hell do you expect people to recognise you if your name on the screeny is different to your name on the forums? What, you think we're all psycic? I mean your sig doesn't even say SAD. I mean just think about what you're saying Towel, please.

Ah, and I'm sorry Towel, I really am if my my ping bothers you. I'm sorry if maybe I can't afford such a great connection as yours. I will punish myself greatly for this, I really will.

Dark_Noddy
November 8, 2003, 2:42 pm
I was Looking trough my Screenies last night and found this:

[IMAGE]

Anyway.. The laggies and deffinetly funniest Game I ever played was a 1 on 1 12b game with Koil :D U just died.. Didnt even have to see the damn Bullets. Just.... Dead

frogboy
November 8, 2003, 10:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by popseed
[SaD]ToWeL you stupid little lagger.

You're calling 200 ping lag? I don't lag that much, even with 300 ping. When it gets to 800, I leave.

bLaStEr
November 9, 2003, 9:35 pm
[IMAGE]
AMAGAD! I JUST LEFT btw i had - most deaths :]

peterman
December 15, 2003, 4:57 am
hey ima n00b, i lika the minigun

LiL_FuKa
December 15, 2003, 3:32 pm
My god peterman what the hell are you doing reviving this old post?

Dathker
December 16, 2003, 4:21 am
lol the mini gun is actually very hard to master... so its not really a n00b who would use it well...but a n00b would use it if its their first time...cuz i remember when i was a n00b i tryed it and hated it

LiL_FuKa
December 16, 2003, 3:54 pm
Uh huh.. Minigun is a hard weapon to use. The Barret is a lot more noobish than the Minigun in my opinion anyway.

bLaStEr
December 16, 2003, 9:08 pm
Indeed fuka/kn0t indeed eventually minigun just got blamed coz it lags for some people & noobs whine coz they cant use it or got killed by it. :P

N00b - lookie i got minigun
HeR0 - me too
N00b - *pulls trigger & shoots everywhere*
HeR0 - *flies over N00b & rapes his body*
HeR0 - w00t
N00b - FU you sucking [:-censored]!
N00b has left the game

I just love to do those :)

crismatt
December 25, 2003, 12:20 am
I agree with Dathker. i`m a noob and hate the minigun. I think when your new the best weapons are the middle of the road ones.

AL3X1C0N
January 8, 2004, 12:00 pm
u are a really good veteran when u can use fn minimi its harder then u think >:)
i used it since 1.05b :)
lol my ping is allways around 20/30
me love ma internetty