( search forums )
question to all
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
AerialAssault
November 4, 2003, 2:57 am
im a Leutineant! w00t!!!!, also i would like to take this opportunity to ask a question to all my fellow soldat players. have u guys ever had one of those days where u couldnt kill [:-censored], and u got pwned by a n00b, and he was makign fun of u? it happened to me sunday i was pissed, anyone know a guy named cowboe?

Essentle
November 4, 2003, 3:00 am
Yes [V] .
And I dont know guy named cowboe.

?
November 4, 2003, 3:02 am
yeah but i never have days like that i onyl have games =)

CardBoardWarrior
November 4, 2003, 3:33 am
cowboe? stoopidest name i ever heard. btw of course meh been owned b fore...

CardBoardWarrior
November 4, 2003, 3:33 am
cowboe? stoopidest name i ever heard. btw of course meh been owned b fore...

wormdundee
November 4, 2003, 4:01 am
you people should learn not to hit that submit reply button twice even if its going really slow :D
and yes that has happ...HHAHA no, no it has never happened to me, cuz if i ever felt like i was gonna suck as soon as i started playing soldat then i just dont even start...

i dont enjoy losing...ever

Weed
November 4, 2003, 4:06 am
im in it for the fun :D
i have good days and bad days, or more like, days i kick asz and days i just sux, well, bout the noob thing... i dont care bout that much, and i dont get pissed by a lil kid singing "na na na na na na, i pwned u i pwned u", i let them have theyr fun :D

palloco
November 4, 2003, 8:24 am
You got ownedby a noob.
Just be ashamed [:D]
|
|
v

morpheus
November 4, 2003, 8:43 am
i think we all have good days and bad days. no big deal. nothing to get upset about.

and AerialAssault, did you cuss him out like you cussed me that day i was spanking you? and did you tell him you hated him?

Hercule Poirot
November 4, 2003, 9:16 am
Yes

cowboe?? never heard/see him/you?? playing

y0da
November 4, 2003, 9:16 am
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault
im a Leutineant! w00t!!!!, also i would like to take this opportunity to ask a question to all my fellow soldat players. have u guys ever had one of those days where u couldnt kill [:-censored], and u got pwned by a n00b, and he was makign fun of u? it happened to me sunday i was pissed, anyone know a guy named cowboe?

Yeah, those days happen to me very often... Coz i'm not playing Soldat so much...
But the name cowboe i heard. Don't remember. Find him on the forum, maybe he subscribed himself.

Hercule Poirot
November 4, 2003, 9:19 am
Hercule Poirot Posted - 04 Nov 2003 : 09:16:51

y0da Posted - 04 Nov 2003 : 09:16:56

YAY TIZ IZ SPOOKYH!

y0da
November 4, 2003, 9:52 am
quote:Originally posted by Hercule Poirot
Hercule Poirot Posted - 04 Nov 2003 : 09:16:51

y0da Posted - 04 Nov 2003 : 09:16:56

YAY TIZ IZ SPOOKYH!

I see, that you Hercule posted 09:19:04 and i on 9:16:15. Btw way haved you watchd all thee films whit Hercule? Man his great! Whit that baloon pig, the train and on that island... Cool!

Hercule Poirot
November 4, 2003, 10:07 am
"Whit that baloon pig, the train and on that island... Cool!"

are you high???

Element_101
November 4, 2003, 10:44 am
No ive never had one of those days im perfect every day all day 24/7 lol

Kamikaze_Ninja
November 5, 2003, 12:09 am
Lag it lag it good mah knife rendered useless those days bahness oh well there's always a day to own ppl w00tbix lol *uses internet talk showing that he's been online too long*

Element_101
November 5, 2003, 9:36 am
Woohoo I just turned lieutenant ranks today im so happy!!

Captain_Jimbo
November 5, 2003, 10:32 pm

Yeah, there are days when I can't fire or keep my aim on track for shat.

kkazican
November 5, 2003, 11:31 pm
I remember the worst game I ever had. I was doing a DM with 4 noobs and I had next to no ping with them at around 200. I ended up losing with a ratio of 3 kills 37 deaths. Very tragic day. That was the day I realized about chi. Good chi. Bad chi. and Nega chi.

EvilLaugh
November 6, 2003, 3:15 am
This thread is cool, because it allows me to raise an issue. I think that this.... type of play is a kind of hurdle for a good player to become a great player. Evetually, the good player will become so well-trained on his game that his bad days become non-exsistant. Now, now, I'm not saying ive attened the practice yet to actually climb over this hurdle because I really do suffer with days when... I come on soldat, go into a DM server and my aim is beyond crap and I cannot play like I want too, and thus, get off Soldat. I then, either play a little later or just dont play at all till the next day.

This is pretty well proven, as being a stretch of time that shortens also, Really good players pretty much have... say, Once every week, and players like me (as chakra has defeined it as also as being, Natural Players) suffer from this up to 3 times a week.

This is more of an account and a theory and if you flame me, blah blah, then suit yourself, ill proberly never read your intellegent witty comments.... I'm just making a point that its just a hurdle from Good player to Great Player.

Anyway, my worst accounts of suffering is just going onto a surver, getting rape by Barret Shots and M79 really quickly and I just give up and leave.... On some days, I could turn the server upside down and win, but it wasn't one of those days.