( search forums )
I quit soldat.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
juice _ box
November 4, 2003, 7:29 am
Soldats gotten boring due to its lack of substance. It seems all people do these days is charge at each other and if your lucky enough to live you geta free flag.

I will drop in on the forums once and a while to chime into an argument, but thats all.

Tah tah.

eyic
November 4, 2003, 8:34 am
ok lol, cya :P

morpheus
November 4, 2003, 8:53 am
yeah, a lot of people haven't had time to develop any type of strategy other than, "I shall run to other base, shoot people, and get their flag. Then I shall come back to my base and score."

of course, this type of strategy rarely ever works, and then they start yelling "cheater, hacker, aimbot user" etc etc.

one guy in particualr, called kill switch (or something like that) always uses that strategy, and i always kill him. then he tells everyone i'm a hacker and tries to get them to vote kick me. pretty sad if you ask me.

Hitman
November 4, 2003, 9:12 am
So many people leaving...well two so far. Michal, I'd hurry up!

Hercule Poirot
November 4, 2003, 9:12 am
Attention Wh*re number 2

eyic
November 4, 2003, 9:16 am
quote:Originally posted by morpheus
yeah, a lot of people haven't had time to develop any type of strategy other than, "I shall run to other base, shoot people, and get their flag. Then I shall come back to my base and score."

of course, this type of strategy rarely ever works, and then they start yelling "cheater, hacker, aimbot user" etc etc.

one guy in particualr, called kill switch (or something like that) always uses that strategy, and i always kill him. then he tells everyone i'm a hacker and tries to get them to vote kick me. pretty sad if you ask me.

Well its not exactly a strategy anymore, its just one of those situations were u run into the enemy base and die :)

CardBoardWarrior
November 4, 2003, 1:06 pm
he'll be back soon.

R0L4ND
November 4, 2003, 3:30 pm
See you just in time for the 1.2 release!

Spitzfiya
November 4, 2003, 3:46 pm
What a stupid reason for leaving.
Isnt that the whole point of playing sodat? running like made to get the enemys flag? what are we gunna do??? sneak up on them.....Sorry bud not in this game.

Its fast paced deathmatch and thats the way it should be played.

Aquarius
November 4, 2003, 5:29 pm

Hmmm... You quit Soldat...

[IMAGE]

?
November 4, 2003, 11:00 pm
hey guy^^ don't use ebuam here its jsut stupid now

BMF
November 5, 2003, 12:27 am
what ? said

Aquarius, welcome the the Ebaum N00b Society

juice _ box
November 5, 2003, 12:54 am
quote:Its fast paced deathmatch and thats the way it should be played.
Translation = Boring ass [:-censored].

quote:See you just in time for the 1.2 release!
I dont think so, Ive played 1.2 and its nothing worth getting your panties in a knot over. Oh wow m79 shoots faster and you can roll backwards, this must be somthing to waste 3 months of my life caring about.

3rd_account
November 5, 2003, 12:59 am
All noobs quit cause they get
[IMAGE]

Stupid people keep blaming it on lag and.. who teh fu.ck gives a damn if someones leaving the community? It's just like making a thread where you say "I'm going to bed now cause I'm sleepy". I wouldn't give a dang even if you didn't wake up the next morning.

Aquarius
November 5, 2003, 1:40 am
quote:Originally posted by BMF
Aquarius, welcome the the Ebaum N00b Society

[^] WOW! That is great!!! Thanks.

Weed
November 5, 2003, 1:58 am
ppl keep quiting the game...
i shall keep a list of lost souls...

"oh im quiting soldat cuz its lack of substance"
"im quiting soldat cuz i suck"
"i quite cuz ppl call me cheater"
its like, really, i dont think someone really cares if someone else leaves...
so ppl quite and new ppl start playing, there is ppl who have been playing since the first version and they didnt quite, and some left the game long ago...
so it really doesnt matters...

morpheus
November 5, 2003, 3:03 am
for everyone that quits there's always 2 more that join, so.....

you get the picture

juice _ box
November 5, 2003, 4:36 am
Weed: You may not care because I dont know you, but the people that i have met and become freinds with would like to know.
3rd_account: Your a douche no ones ever really liked you.
Hercule Poirot: Consult my reply to weed.
quote:Attention Wh*re number 2
That must have been a real E-ego boost for you.

Dont get me wrong soldat was fun, but i dont see a future for it. Id rather spend my time on games like Ao or savage.

BMF
November 5, 2003, 4:49 am
i kick ass

juice _ box
November 5, 2003, 5:00 am
dam strait

3rd_account
November 5, 2003, 9:51 am
And I never really liked you to.

ClanKwH
November 5, 2003, 1:41 pm
man he's a little right about 1.2 wait some years and soldat might got changed a lot..

Weed
November 5, 2003, 3:36 pm
well, u got that right, i dont care if u leave soldat. and truly, if u wanted to tell the ones who "know you" to get notice of ye leaving, u should tell them, instead of posting... thats why i saw some reply like "attn wh0re #2"...
cuz the ppl that know u could get that from u in another way for sure (msn, aim, icq, irc, phone, pm) so u dont have to make a whole new post unless u r just lookin for.... lemme find something that suits your way of saying it.... u r just looking for some attention for yer E-ego ...

lovely day aint it?

Agent 007
November 5, 2003, 4:29 pm
Go if you are bored here,you do not need to explain,we do not need you for now.

Maybe later!

gi.joe
November 5, 2003, 7:15 pm
"we do not need you for now"??? ... good call buddy

Juicy, how would YOU like soldat to be played?, arent u supposed to play it hard and fast?

juice _ box
November 6, 2003, 3:29 am
I just said its boring and that it really has no tactics.

Weed: Your posts are as pointless as this thread. Good job.

Agent 007: And your contributions of nothing are truly needed here. I hope you never leave.

gi.joe: Have you ever played Call of duety? Maybe not, but thats what i wish it was like. Teamwork not just a bunch of people charging at eachother with boom sticks hoping to get a flag. This is just the wrong game for me now.

Bye :)

BMF
November 6, 2003, 3:47 am
i wish you didnt leave JB, but oh well

wormdundee
November 6, 2003, 4:00 am
ok seriously, what im going to say is probably going to be repition but eh

there are probably a lot of people who dont care that your a leaving, and personally i think your stupid for leaving, cuz you should know that soldat is just getting good now, but hey, even if you think that its "not for you right now" do you really think that anybody really gives a damn? as the other people have posted, you could have just told the people who cared (im sure theres not THAT many of them) by IM or MSN or AIM or whatever instead of making a whole new thread about it

but its done now so who cares, just forget about this and dont try to flame me, cuz that would just be stupid

juice _ box
November 6, 2003, 5:15 am
wormdundee: I have been granted 2 choices,
A. Wait for everyone to come online and tell them which is about 60 people or
B. Say it once where all of them hang around.
C. Respond to all you idiots

Obviously I have gone with B and C.
Its fun being part of the majority isnt it worm? Enjoy your E-ego boost.

gi.joe
November 6, 2003, 7:19 am
lol too late wormy.... u were flamed my friend... and a mighty strong flame it was too

:D

nah never played call of duty juicy... maybe later

juice _ box
November 6, 2003, 7:38 am
http://www.callofduty.com/index.asp?aff=da69aa13589c32e7e902329711cbb777&bid=1041
These demos are like mohaa on crack.

BMF
November 6, 2003, 4:49 pm
goddamn it, now you are pissing me off. Are you gonna quit or not??

Weed
November 6, 2003, 11:08 pm
hmmm
i think juicy's E-ego (as he stupidly call it) is the one leaving.
surely juicy box will hang around to remind us bout his long lost E-ego on the forums...

juice _ box
November 6, 2003, 11:36 pm
Just tieng up loose ends.

Weed: Do you even understand the concept of an e-ego? Guess not.

BMF
November 7, 2003, 12:03 am
dude.. why are ya still here?

gi.joe
November 7, 2003, 7:28 am
didnt he say that he was quitting SOLDAT~ not the forums?