( search forums )
Kill Stationary MG men with Fists
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
SilencedAsshole
November 4, 2003, 9:28 am
[:D] WEEEEEEE! I just killed my first stationary MG man with fists![:-devil][:-devil][:-devil]

It was ca 5 on 5 and the mg man shot without pause and the guys just fell like waterbombs above my head.I had no chance, but i had no weapon,too, so I had nothing to lose and started running like hell [:O][:O][:O]towards him punching like a berserk! [:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil] Blood and bodyparts fell over the area and the only thing I heard was the DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA of the mg! Finally I reached him, wondering why I´m still alive and just stood there PUNCH!PUNCH! PUNCHING him! It was a moment of greatness and especially a moment of unvulnerabilty when he fell down after shooting in circles like a pig [:O][:O][:O][:O][:O]! I love this moments [:I]

Do u also have some Soldat invinsibility moments to tell about?

y0da
November 4, 2003, 9:47 am
I think that:
1. you cheated [;)]
2. what about the secodary weapon? do haved maybe that?

nope, i havn't any berseker entrys whit just fists. But i remember whe the guy was hiding(read camping). it was a map where you can go underground, something like a jungle... [:I]
I've throwd the guy a nade and it slowly droped on that [:-censored]er... hehehehe[:D]

Hercule Poirot
November 4, 2003, 10:07 am
ummm yeaah well GJ

arC
November 4, 2003, 10:33 am
wow it sounds you really hurt him bad [B)], good job mate [;)]

Element_101
November 4, 2003, 10:42 am
Soldat moments Soldat moments... hmmm no cant say I have any good ones

sorry to disspoint you all o'well you'll get over it

CardBoardWarrior
November 4, 2003, 12:09 pm
meh? soldat moments? hell no i just camp...er...defend.
why isnt this in the soldat moments forums?

Aeon
November 4, 2003, 12:22 pm
err im a noob..wads a MG man?

bLaStEr
November 4, 2003, 12:38 pm
MG = Machine Gun

sqweek
November 4, 2003, 6:14 pm
hahahaha, after killing him did you immediately steal the MG and wreak havoc on the other team?

palloco
November 4, 2003, 6:56 pm
Well done! Death to everyone by every methods!

Kamikaze_Ninja
November 5, 2003, 12:06 am
My soldat moment is just watch my soldat knifing video and that's a bunch of my soldat moments lol >:-)

?
November 5, 2003, 12:12 am
my soldat moment is when i saw my soldat whip out a cardboard box and breakdance

Inzurrection
November 5, 2003, 3:44 am
cool, i didnt know they copuld do that....

Inz is back yall... (limited time only, stocks may run out)

Element_101
November 5, 2003, 9:35 am
Theres nothing more engoyable that wating some one fall apart in mid air

when they get shot by barret

knucklez
November 5, 2003, 3:57 pm
My soldat moment is just lying in the grass motionless sniping pple down wif the barret.[:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil]
Its great to see them die not knowing wat happened.[:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil]
There's one time, i sniped some1 down and he thought the game was lagging... LOL[:D]

Spitzfiya
November 7, 2003, 2:16 am
quote:Originally posted by knucklez
My soldat moment is just lying in the grass motionless sniping pple down wif the barret.[:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil]
Its great to see them die not knowing wat happened.[:-devil][:-devil][:-devil][:-devil]
There's one time, i sniped some1 down and he thought the game was lagging... LOL[:D]

I always throw my knife at people humping grass, you must feel special.

frogboy
November 7, 2003, 6:45 am
I prefer firing a LAW at the campers in deathmatch. Some weird things happen. I was messing with the weapons and I sniped someone, it hit but they didn't die. Same thing happens with the Knife. But the LAW sometimes misses and it kills them.

AerialAssault
November 7, 2003, 9:29 pm
i remember one time i shot someoen and they died, that was my favorite soldat moment

MgFalcon
November 9, 2003, 12:11 am
well my story is this: i had a knife and was just killing people at the other base, and so a huge group just spawned and i was in the center of it so i did /kill so they would shoot each other (team kill was on) but when i did that knifes went flying everywhere, at first i thought it was a lag or something but when i checked i had like 4 more kills than i should have and it said multikill*2 and i was like WTF?!?! and that's my soldat moment

gi.joe
November 9, 2003, 5:47 am
Silenced, i love your use of smilies.... very creative

:)

hey inzy, ure back!~

Kirby_106
November 9, 2003, 1:49 pm
Ok my favorite soldat moment was when i had a berret and i was on that one map with the underground and the backround was kinda sandy. And when you spawn behind you is a net whitch you can hide in. Anyways I went on the top way and there was this guy looking at his own base! I thought he was AFK and to just be safe i went prone in the grass and went right behind him. I wanted to savor this moment so i went really slow. I was right behind him now! (The "R"is me and the "O" is him!)

Ok so then right when i fire,he jumps UP in the air and my shot flies across the map and kills some guy jumping up at the spawn! "<" Is were the bullet went. "D" is the other guy

EDIT: Map was removed bevcause was a little to big.

So thats my story. Im sorry for the giant pictures its just it is hard to explain what happend.

The pictures on this post ARE MINE. I made them and you can not take them and call it yours. If you want this one or any of the other CTF maps You have to email me or ask me if you could use them. I Have made all the CTF maps and 2 DM ones. You can email me if you want me to send you a pic to use in your thread or post. You can also email me if you wanna request some maps! NO SPAM. I have a program to trace were emails come from and i WILL SHUT DOWN YOUR EMAIL IF YOU SEND ME SPAM OR i would just flood YOUR email with so much spam it will crash your comp.

L8er
Kirby

kirby99892003@yahoo.com

Mini Man
November 9, 2003, 7:41 pm
this isnt the moment page this is the bugs help page! so post in the rite place!

SilencedAsshole
November 9, 2003, 9:21 pm
lol this also isnt the bug help page, you genious

gi.joe
November 10, 2003, 5:11 am
lol mini... u got snapped like a mofo~~