( search forums )
Fan art!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
y0da
November 5, 2003, 8:57 pm
Why there is no fan art forum[?] Whit comics, films and many more... Above the General discussions. LxS can be the moderator.

Please don't move this topic. [V] Coz in others not much people go.

Captain_Jimbo
November 5, 2003, 10:20 pm

Good time to make the post. I just tagged the ending on to a Soldat related work I started a long time ago, but never finished. I've got a bunch of stuff to take care of first before I submit it, but I'll submit it and post the link later on today.

Captain_Jimbo
November 6, 2003, 2:46 am

Mwa, finished as promised. Check out the post or just simply follow the link. Please leave a review, good or bad. Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks =)

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=133554

BMF
November 6, 2003, 3:46 am
OMG it was awesome. Hahaha, its great

you need a script writer tho, cuz your dialogues suck, but otherwise its awesome haha

eyic
November 6, 2003, 5:05 am
isnt the Developers Corner the place to post fan art and such? please dont flame me, but im not sure anyhow

Dark_Noddy
November 6, 2003, 7:02 am
quote:From Forum Decription For Developers Corner
In this section it would be nice to receive direct feedback from those with game developing and programming experience to help Soldat be a better game.

Anyway I think its a good Idea !

Element_101
November 6, 2003, 9:26 am
Lol was kool but agreed I think a script writer is in order

bLaStEr
November 6, 2003, 3:05 pm
Yay fan art board would be cool :>

[edit]
nice flash btw :]

Hitman
November 6, 2003, 4:00 pm
I can't download the flash cause I am at school and they have blocked downloading!

mak89gt
November 7, 2003, 2:25 am
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/sx3default.asp

wormdundee
November 7, 2003, 3:01 am
dear god, they block downloading at your school?

o btw, i could be a script writer if you like, i have one lying around, but its more on the lines of a story kinda thing like LxS's TNAOS

AerialAssault
November 7, 2003, 9:44 pm
that vid was awsome jimbo! how coem we didnt get to see u fight?

Sekushi
November 8, 2003, 5:10 am
I'm surprised your school didn't put forums on the ban list. [:-boggled]

By the way, that movie r0xx0red. XD

Weed
November 8, 2003, 8:06 am
oh man, it was great :D
the music was so in place, and the story was great :D
exelent :D

Ta-2
November 8, 2003, 2:29 pm
Guess there are no idea of making Fanart bout Soldat, There are no characters to draw or a plot in it, its just plain killing and art bout that isnt very cool.

Kamikaze_Ninja
November 8, 2003, 4:59 pm
I suppose so Ta-2 maybe we should make fan art of memorable moments of ppl from Soldat I think the ppl here are more than enough of a storyline than if one would be added lol.

Element_101
November 9, 2003, 9:59 am
My school has banned downloading to

Souza
November 9, 2003, 9:05 pm
Just Excelent man! great music and story :D keep it up!

NightCabbage
November 11, 2003, 12:13 am
lol - jimbo that was great :)

Yoda - If there's gonna be a fan art forum, it would have to be in the Soldat Fans area (http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/default.asp?CAT_ID=11)

And I doubt LxS will be the mod, he isn't around enough (considering he quit... but then came back lol)

R
November 11, 2003, 1:01 am
hey, if they made this forum it'd be great! and i could help mod it *tee=hee* =)