( search forums )
Zebaoth RM server
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Chakra
November 5, 2003, 10:56 pm
The only real mode server I ever see on ASE is a german server called Zebaoth. On most occasions, it's empty, but i've sometimes seen one or two unfamiliar names listed there.

Does anyone know the password to this server? it appears to be up 24/7 yet it appears almost no one uses it.

Does anyone know who hosts it?

And what the [:-censored] does Zebaoth mean?

eyic
November 6, 2003, 5:08 am
I put up my server up often, though it appears in the lobby only :(
its on a Cable Connection in Australia, Lil_Fuka played on it before, though he got around 300-350 ping, he still enjoyed playing ^_^

my server name is pYso's Hideout. you can get stats and stuff for it at www.soldat-hideout.tk

Element_101
November 6, 2003, 9:35 am
Nice, a good australian server just what I need!

n2j3
November 6, 2003, 2:50 pm
2 completely off-topic replies.... [and a 3rd now]

BMF
November 6, 2003, 4:45 pm
lol M you are a dumbass

EDIT he did not post here, but he is still a dumbass

LiL_FuKa
November 6, 2003, 8:59 pm
Chakra there's another real mode server i see umm, it's umm an inf server, I play on it once in a blue moon about. I can't find Zebaoth in my German-English dictionary.

Eyic's server is good and I only got 300-350 ping because of my gay isp. I'm sure that someone else from Europe with a better isp would get better ping.

Oh and BMF I dunno who M is but he didn't post in this topic.

Chakra
November 6, 2003, 11:08 pm
The mystery thickens..

I DNS'd the ip to the Zebaoth server (i'm so smart!), and it came up with this website: http://www.server-z.de/ . Within it lays http://soldat.server-z.de/ , which only proves it has some relation to soldat and has some kind of members list or clan.

Alas, it's all in german and I could find no reference to the [:-censored]ing password for the server.

Anyone got a clue?

BManx2000
November 7, 2003, 12:49 am
It's strange... By using google languange tools, I could glean from the page that it is some kind of Role-Playing Game... Why they would have a soldat server, I do not know...