( search forums )
You will love this one... Check it out...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Apro
November 18, 2002, 8:34 pm
Well here is my latest. Red team has attacked to blue territory. This is a misty (yes it has a mist-effect) cave and what would be a cave without some water? And what would the water be without some transparency? Bots work well and you should have a loads of fun with this one. My previous maps have been larger, so here is a smaller one. Blue team probably scores more, but hey, it's their territory after all [:D]... Just imagine it's some kind of moral boost.

Here we can see some water. Both teams have their flag spawnpoints under water.
Download Attachment: [IMAGE] BlueLandWATER.JPG25.35 KB

Some action going on. More water seen here [;)]... Sorry about the poor quality of these pictures, but that's not my fault. I blame the engineering (or conversion to jpg).
Download Attachment: [IMAGE] BlueLandACTION.JPG33.06 KB

Here it is... Download now and you wont be disappointed. REMEMBER TO INSTALL THE TEXTURE CONTAINED IN THE FILE TO THE TEXTURES FOLDER! All I'm asking you to do is to write some honest feedback here to the forums [8D].
Download Attachment: [IMAGE] ctf_BlueLandWorks.Zip37.43 KB

SimdroneX
November 18, 2002, 8:42 pm
We need the texture...

Apro
November 18, 2002, 9:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by SimdroneX
We need the texture...

[:-censored]!!!

I make a great map and go to post it to the net... And i forget the [:-censored] texture!!! Thanks for telling me SimDroneX that I forgot it [:)]... Download it again. The texture is now included.

Meitzi
November 19, 2002, 6:41 am
Man, you have used 1.0 version features before it is even released officially! [;)]
(yea, this is called "piilomainonta")

Perskule, toiha onki hyvä idis tehä "vettä" noin. Taidan lisätä ohjeisiin kans. (pitää varmaa pistää credittejä sulle)

Apro
November 20, 2002, 4:58 pm

I sure did, Meitzi [8D]... And to all you others:

[:D][:D][:D]
GO AND DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION OF
EDIT PRO
FROM MEITZI'S EDIT PRO PAGES!
IT ROCKS MORE THAN YOUR FAVOURITE ROCK BAND!
no batteries included
[:D][:D][:D]

(yeah this is something called 'suoramainonta')

Killa Gorilla
November 20, 2002, 7:55 pm
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................ my eyes!