( search forums )
Mildly drifting away...maybe once 1.2 is out tho
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Duke33
November 7, 2003, 4:50 am
For half a year soldat was the only thing i played and i spent countless hours honing my skills and posting on the forums. I'm afraid with an increased homework load I've been unable to play much soldat and slowly i've begun to drift away. I'm going to continue playing on and off cos its a great game, and when 1.2 comes out maybe ill get obsessed again. But soldats just lost abit of its shine, if you get what i mean. So ill keep checking the forums regularily, ill play soldat on and off to keep my skills okay. I just dont think ill do quite as much.

Ah well, ill see how it goes. Dont get me wrong--i like knowing people here and ill still go on as i have, maybe abit less. But until 1.2 i dont think ill play very much.......i think thats the way it might be with other people. So, no major changes on my end, as if people care. Ive just noticed a lack of interest and thought i might tell you guys, and see if anyone else is feeling the same.

Speak.

BMF
November 7, 2003, 4:53 am
where the hell is 1.2 ??!

juice _ box
November 7, 2003, 5:21 am
I have the same feelings, but ive played 1.2 and its nothing special. I quit playing the game, but i still enjoy the forums and browsing through random topics.

Some Assholes ::cough:: cant cope with this.

Spitzfiya
November 7, 2003, 5:21 am
Im lovin 1.5, I want to make babies soon.

Weed
November 7, 2003, 6:03 am
i think the assholes cant cope with you juicy box...

juice _ box
November 7, 2003, 6:08 am
What that supposed to mean weed? or are you just talking out of your ass again?

I quit the game, but still use the forums. Is this a difficult concept to grasp?

Weed
November 7, 2003, 8:29 am
man, if i would talk out of my ass u would have to clean yer face :D (jk)
that means that u dont have to say assholes, u can just say my name :D

Frosty
November 7, 2003, 4:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by juice _ box
I have the same feelings, but ive played 1.2 and its nothing special. I quit playing the game, but i still enjoy the forums and browsing through random topics.

Some Assholes ::cough:: cant cope with this.

All I want is the bugs in 1.1.5 to be fixed.

Even if 1.2 had no gameplay additions I would be satisfied with this.

Frosty (Not Quitting Soldat)

LiL_FuKa
November 7, 2003, 4:43 pm
Wow, ummm thanks for sharing Duke33.

koil
November 7, 2003, 4:52 pm
yea, i stoped* playing soldat since like, 2months. it just didnt 'entertaint' me, it was same. you go, you shoot, you die/you kill. nothing special.

gunbound was my gateaway. my 'passion' for soldat died. no more 'LETS INVADE DNA LAND ALL!' at irc. nothing more.
only thing i'm waiting for is 1.2, i want to get my skills back, i want to play vs my friends again, i want to learn new tactics.. its all depend if soldat1.2 wants me in it.

*stoped = well, i had one game evry 4-5days, so you cant really call it a quit, plus theres that problem that freezing my soldat lately.. so nope, its not a quit, its a 'stop'. lol.

Outcast
November 7, 2003, 5:49 pm
hmmm......people actually care.....wow.....thought am gonna laugh at bashing :/ *leaves*

CbbLe
November 7, 2003, 6:41 pm
ye its getting a bit dull actually....we need 1.2 and that fast!

BMF
November 7, 2003, 9:06 pm
Juice Box why make a big [:-censored]ing deal about quitting if you dont quit?!

Oh, you only quit the game.. I see.. Why the hell did you make a post HERE?? Announce it IN GAME. Or to your close friends and LEAVE.

By the way, are you waiting for 1.2? I bet you are sweety. That means you didnt quit the game either, you asshole. Now leave, like you promised!!

I bet Juice Box plays secretely at night when nobody can see him.. Under an alias or something. Oh my god, what a whore....

EDIT WHERE IS 1.2??! I NEED 1.2!!!!!11111

NightCabbage
November 8, 2003, 6:50 am
Bah, I doubt I'll go anywhere anytime soon, lol :)

BMF - 1.2 is just on the horizon... well, the horizon of a planet where 1 day goes for 336 hours...

lol

BMF
November 8, 2003, 7:31 am
336 / 24 = 14

14 long days and nights......

NightCabbage
November 9, 2003, 3:42 am
*note: that was a complete and random guess. Batteries not included. Ammunition sold separately.

Electro_cyc
November 9, 2003, 3:52 am
I feel the same way. I didnt play soldat for like 2 months now. And I dont have time to play video games except on the weedends anyway.

juice _ box
November 9, 2003, 5:32 am
Weed: Asshole(s) = more than 1
BMF: [:-censored]ING READ WHAT I POST. I stated that i quit playing the game in genral, I also stated that i will continue to browse non soldat related topics on these forums. Why do you continue this? Ive played the 1.2 beta and wasnt impressed. I dont see a big future for this game. If he were to do somthing extreme like ad vehicles or classes with a new game mode id play again, but it will probly never happen.

Im just going to stick around the forums for fun. I enjoy CC's pointless threads.

To awnser your question of why i posted it here.

quote:wormdundee: I have been granted 2 choices,
A. Wait for everyone to come online and tell them which is about 60 people or
B. Say it once where all of them hang around.
C. Respond to all you idiots

Obviously I have gone with B and C.
Its fun being part of the majority isnt it worm? Enjoy your E-ego boost.

stfu already.

BMF
November 9, 2003, 4:30 pm
please leave

be a man

keep your word