( search forums )
1.2.0c FOUND!!!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
CardBoardWarrior
November 7, 2003, 9:02 pm
LOL i was searching for a server and look:
go to site and click "untitled"
http://www.dcx.i8.com/gfx

the server name was dnagames test server so it must be coming out soon...

Marbire
November 7, 2003, 9:12 pm
Nice............. :|

mak89gt
November 7, 2003, 9:24 pm
must have been some idiotic beta testers trying it out against each other. Thats how ^ cha0s ^ managed to steal it from a beta test, im talking about version 1.1.0 when it was in beta!!!

AerialAssault
November 7, 2003, 9:26 pm
yeah, duh, people play the beta online all the time, i dont see y michal doesnt release it, seems ready to me when i play it

Tha Doggfather
November 7, 2003, 9:32 pm
wow you're catching on fast ¬_¬

peemonkey
November 7, 2003, 9:40 pm
hhmmmm....what was the IP?

CardBoardWarrior
November 7, 2003, 9:41 pm
hey doggfather, cool new signature :)

Tha Doggfather
November 7, 2003, 10:15 pm
thanx

cooz
November 7, 2003, 10:25 pm
oh [:-censored],
cardboardwarrior in what world do u live?
i think that this server is online for last 2 weeks or more

mak89gt,
hmm, it's rather official beta testers server! and chaos couldn't sleal beta version just from list of servers ;p

SERIAL KILLeR
November 7, 2003, 10:32 pm
lol that beta test server has been there since soldat 1.1.6b.

CardBoardWarrior
November 7, 2003, 10:40 pm
oh...well...i havent been playing online much lately...at least some 1 else hasnt posted about this =/

Hercule Poirot
November 8, 2003, 7:30 am
yeah you're a really smart guy

sigh..

Ta-2
November 8, 2003, 2:36 pm
Your a lonely guy... Theres been mucho beta-versions already :) And as you can see here in forums that there is a beta-testing forum. This proves that your not the only one who knows theres 1.2c :D

Retribution
November 8, 2003, 2:49 pm
I read some guy talknig on dnagames and giving links to 1.2c I dunno if it was real cuz i ignored it

Electro_cyc
November 8, 2003, 5:04 pm
lol! There have been beta testers for a while now and you're just noticing this? lol

wormdundee
November 8, 2003, 5:22 pm
yeh lol, its been betatesting around a month or so, and that server has been up forever, you can check it in ASE

pongo
November 8, 2003, 5:47 pm
heh. just run ASE, check "other version" and click "refresh"...

MgFalcon
November 8, 2003, 8:37 pm
i saw the 1.2.0 beta in the lobby servers (i tryed to get in but i wouldent let me)

CardBoardWarrior
November 8, 2003, 9:57 pm
lol, obviousley the wont let you....

Triadit
November 11, 2003, 3:56 pm
i have 1.2c, and i even saw a guy in that server :O, mostly its empty.

y0da
November 11, 2003, 6:03 pm
I saw the version 1.2b of Soldat! Ofcourse i'ved downloaded it[;)], and said to Michal that some idiots have 1.2b on ther site. I wont tell ya...[:D]

cooz
November 11, 2003, 7:22 pm
and now 1.2c has leaked - soldat beta testers start to leak those test versions oftener and oftener (weird word - i thing it's my invention:>) :(

oh, post address of leaked 1.2c ? neh better not :>

Element_101
November 12, 2003, 9:17 am
Lol leaks had to happen some time!

ReDevil
November 12, 2003, 10:13 am
1.2 version looks cool, i think michal can release it allready, beacuse its been hmmm maybe allready 5 months we are with 1.1.5? :|

frogboy
November 12, 2003, 10:19 am
Patience, young padawan. 1.2 will become shortly.

cooz
November 12, 2003, 12:34 pm
yeah right, ardean just has to finnish his lobby - maybe it'll be relased in next 5 months ;>

Cr4cK
November 12, 2003, 4:39 pm
I NEED 1.2! I NEED 1.2! I CANT LIVE SOON! PLEASE!

Mr G
November 12, 2003, 8:23 pm
now this became the "realse 1.2 now" thread... lock this before its too late!

cooz
November 12, 2003, 11:37 pm
so funny, nobody can talk about anything without saying something about release of v1.2 :>

Cookie.
November 13, 2003, 2:45 am
i donno i think the beta might need another version to test :D 1.2 d lol
imo i dont think it will be out for another week but hey what do i know :D lol

Triadit
November 13, 2003, 1:23 pm
i dont think it will be out in a month! but i dont care playing cs mostly right now, until beta will come out(see i didnt said 1.2...oops)

y0da
November 13, 2003, 2:52 pm
Damn! I'ved found ... uhhh :D ... the latest (c) edition of Soldat! If Micha³ haves a polish beta tester, kill'im! I'ved found it on a polish site... What's whit the honor??? The new version was adedd on that site 11 November (Independence day [:O])!

wormdundee
November 13, 2003, 4:35 pm
or if you pretend that your from canada, its remembrance day, on that topic, when is memorial day in the u.s.?

ThaD
November 13, 2003, 9:41 pm
indeed, a link to 1.2 c is at one of the polish Soldat sites, stupidy of some ppl is just remarkable :|

cooz
November 13, 2003, 10:58 pm
ehhh, on one polish site there is 1.2c on other is 1.2b - so what? i bet that leaked v1.2 is on the other language sites too... big deal - the fault is on side of beta testers not on site which add link on own site...

Topi
November 14, 2003, 12:08 am
Man. i don't play Beta, or download it. But i can't wait for it. It's gona be kick ass

ThaD
November 14, 2003, 8:08 am
quote:Originally posted by cooz
ehhh, on one polish site there is 1.2c on other is 1.2b - so what? i bet that leaked v1.2 is on the other language sites too... big deal - the fault is on side of beta testers not on site which add link on own site...

Place of a play:

some theatre...

Acting:

Mr A, Mr B, Mr C, the judge, the barrister

Act 1 - somewhere in the street

Mr A gives a knife to Mr B, who killes with it Mr C!!!

*audience clap*

Act 2 - in the court

The judge (who is played by cooz)

I sentence Mr A to 50 years' imprisonment!!!!

*the audience sigh* so as the Mr A's barrister

Mr A's barrister: but why???

The judge: because he gave the knife to Mr B

The barrister: but but but Mr B was the one who killed!!!

The judge: you see Mr D, Mr E and bunch of others also killed, but it's a fault of Mr A who gave them all knifes.

*the audience boo*

Act 3

Mr A commits suicide in a prison

End of story,
hope u like it ;>

frogboy
November 14, 2003, 8:12 am
quote:Originally posted by wormdundee
or if you pretend that your from canada, its remembrance day

Or Australia.

cooz
November 14, 2003, 12:34 pm
maybe more precisely :p

Mr A have knive from Mr M, Mr M gave him knife (and told that he can't give it to anyone else) because thought that Mr A is responsible and will use it only by himself and won't give it to anyone else...

but, Mr B (who was insane) asked Mr A: could u give mi this knife only for a moment

Mr A gave it and then Mr B killed Mr C

so i think that bigger share in fault of crime has Mr A because Mr B didn't know what he's doing.

end of story, i hope u didn't like it

cooz.

ps
and u say that Mr A didn't know that Mr B is insane so he gave him knive, but Mr M forbiden to give knive to ANYONE!

ps2
did in your story Mr A hang himself in a cell? :)

Pr3Ds
November 14, 2003, 1:58 pm
i know a friend that came across 1.2c in google.com :D hehehehe

i can give u his name/emails wateva he deserves it cus he said he doesnt care abt wat michal thinks about him spreading the 1.2c leak

yes or no

cooz
November 14, 2003, 2:52 pm
i think that there is no need to write his name, eg. i have leaked v1.2c too - like a many other poles and writing our names/emails can't change anything

oh and yes, my name is writen here already :>

ThaD
November 14, 2003, 3:08 pm

so i think that bigger share in fault of crime has Mr A because Mr B didn't know what he's doing.

yea its always the best way to say u were unaware of st.; of course it is Mr A's fault, but it's fault of Mr B as well unless hes complete moron or hes really unaware, but i assume Mr B isnt a moron and isnt unaware either. Anyway cooz ure already aware of your fault, so u can't justify yourself now.

quote:
ps
and u say that Mr A didn't know that Mr B is insane so he gave him knive, but Mr M forbiden to give knive to ANYONE!

i've never said that.

cooz
November 14, 2003, 4:05 pm
>yea its always the best way to say u were unaware of st.; of course it is Mr A's fault, but it's fault of Mr B as well unless hes complete moron or hes really unaware, but i assume Mr B isnt a moron and isnt unaware either.

now maybe i change this story to leak of soldat beta platform:
so Mr A is a beta tester and he has got beta, he is giving beta to Mr B - nontester and this person add this leaked beta to his site... so u are telling me that it's fault of Mr B? yeah right, it's his fault that he add it to site, but if Mr A didn't gave it he never would placed it no web. And answer me what is wores:
- leaking beta when u are beta tester
or
- placing it on web site when u are normal player who has got leaked beta version?

>Anyway cooz ure already aware of your fault, so u can't justify yourself now.

And what is MY fault?! That i downloaded leaked version from web site? yeah right, and tell me that u wouldn't download that file if u would saw it on some site...

>i've never said that.

and i have never also said that u said that - is was my story...

ThaD
November 14, 2003, 6:46 pm
>yea its always the best way to say u were unaware of st.; of course it is Mr A's fault, but it's fault of Mr B as well unless hes complete moron or hes really unaware, but i assume Mr B isnt a moron and isnt unaware either.

now maybe i change this story to leak of soldat beta platform:
so Mr A is a beta tester and he has got beta, he is giving beta to Mr B - nontester and this person add this leaked beta to his site... so u are telling me that it's fault of Mr B? yeah right, it's his fault that he add it to site, but if Mr A didn't gave it he never would placed it no web. And answer me what is wores:
- leaking beta when u are beta tester
or
- placing it on web site when u are normal player who has got leaked beta version?

its not about which is worse, both are bad, u cant justify by saying st's worse, its like... sb killed somone and now he says "ok i did it, but there r men who killed more ppl than I did"
quote:
>Anyway cooz ure already aware of your fault, so u can't justify yourself now.

And what is MY fault?! That i downloaded leaked version from web site? yeah right, and tell me that u wouldn't download that file if u would saw it on some site...

saw it, didn't download it, but i know it's tempting, so thats why i think ppl who give the link to leaked beta are idiots.
quote:
>i've never said that.

ps

cooz
November 15, 2003, 11:09 am
>its not about which is worse, both are bad, u cant justify by saying st's worse, its like... sb killed somone and now he says "ok i did it, but there r men who killed more ppl than I did"

What u have with this killing? Your comparison is not fitting here,
and what could u change: "ok i did it, but there r men who killed more ppl than I did" to soldat beta example? would it be: "ok i leaked it, but there r men who leaked more copys than I did" - who is who in this sentence?

>saw it, didn't download it, but i know it's tempting, so thats why i think ppl who give the link to leaked beta are idiots.

but they couldn't link it if some tester hadn't give file to them

quote:
>i've never said that.

ps

lol, it was me guess of ppl answers... but maybe i wrote is little wrong way it could be:
"and u'll say that"
or
"and u could say that"

enjoyincubus
November 15, 2003, 2:56 pm
Ah, I smell tension.

Let's just leave it like this:

Beta testing is important. However, beta testing is not for everyone, because there are some who will give the beta to maybe one or two good friends, and tell them not to give it out...but guess what? They do...then it spreads like wildfire, and we get this situation.

I'll close this...there's no point in a topic about spreading the beta around.