( search forums )
mod help
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
MgFalcon
November 7, 2003, 11:05 pm
yeah i have the mod but i don't know what to do next where do i put it? it's a rely good 1 too

cooz
November 7, 2003, 11:17 pm
make few screenshots, create file read.me and add to it few words about Your mod, pack it, upload it to forum (or to your own page) and release it in this section:
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=55

MgFalcon
November 8, 2003, 8:19 pm
uhhh i said i have it it just isn't in soldat maby i wasn't that clear on my situation so i'll try better next time, but i can't get it into soldat

NightCabbage
November 9, 2003, 1:48 am
ok, how much have you made, and what type of mod is it?

Interface mod?

Have you just modified the BMPs, or did you use the interface maker?

etc. ;)

cooz
November 9, 2003, 11:56 am
thing is rather simple, u have to create archive with all files which u modified in same structure like in Soldat\ directory, eg:

[edit] list wasn't looking as i want it looks so i moved it to this file [edit/]

there is few more folders in Soldat\ dir but if u changed all those things which i listed here your mod is ultra hipes modification of soldat and u don't need to chnage something else ;D

cooz.

ps
NC, if i'm wrong in anything just correct me ;)

MgFalcon
November 10, 2003, 10:22 pm
well if you would like me to post the site were i got it from just post here cause just in case you don't want to know

SERIAL KILLeR
November 11, 2003, 1:30 am
I dont realy understand what ur saying.
have you made a mod?
Or do u want to know how to install a mod.

Deadly_Disease
November 11, 2003, 6:32 pm
hey, i no ima bout 2 go off topic, but as u no, there can only b 1 rambo bow, right? WRONG. ok this happened 2 me billions of times(just haven't posted them...yet), as u have the rambo bow, switch to flamed arrows, then back again. get it stolen from u(by hand, no guns needed), its gone. right? nah get somewhere safe, then switch ur weapon. u now have the flamed arrows(or the opposite weapon that was stolen from u) For example:if u get the Flamed arrows stolen from u, then ur other weapon if the Rambo bow, and vice versa. pretty cool. kinda a big bug.hahaha this is pretty cool
have only nades and fists that's all u need 2 have 2 bows. >=D

-EDIT by NC-

... Why did you post that here!?!? lol!!
It's completely non-related to this topic :)
?!?!?! lol

Either way, yes, it's a well known bug :P

aye!

cooz
November 11, 2003, 9:09 pm
man say it one more time - speak more englishsh for me please ;)

cooz.

ps

i deleted next post - haha, lol

NightCabbage
November 28, 2003, 3:00 am
Yes indeed, both of those posts should be deleted LOL

:P

I didn't delete his post because it wasn't just mindless dribble, even tho it was in the completely wrong place lol

wormdundee
November 28, 2003, 3:06 am
yeh, i think this dude wants to know how to install a mod, basically, read the readme that came with the mod and see if that helps

usually you can just extract the files in the .zip that the mod came in to the soldat directory, and they will put themselves in the right places