( search forums )
The long awaited Soldat /piss Patch
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
SilencedAsshole
November 9, 2003, 3:38 am
Thats what we need for 1.2: The Piss patch!
It suckz to type this everytime I want to piss at someones face.
So why donĀ“t you make a Piss Patch with which we can all piss by pressing the Piss-Button?

This would be great for Pissing at people who prefer to chat like hell while plaing.
Wouldnt it be nice if 4 men piss at one dumb chatter at the same time?

WE NEED THE PISS PATCH!

And another great feature would be the Piss-Mode! Like realistic mode but in the piss mode you can flood rivers and hide in them like Navy Seals![:-devil] It would work best if the pissers do teamwork-pissing! And then it would be great to SHIIIIT [:(!] small passeges full so that enemies wont come through before they shoot the SHIIIIT out of their way! And if they run into enemies SHIIIIT, energy will be drained like hell, till they run out of air and die the SHIITTY Death![xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]

What do you think?

Ps.S Im not drunk

?
November 9, 2003, 3:42 am
woot a piss button

Electro_cyc
November 9, 2003, 4:05 am
Hmmm...good idea. While you're at it, add cra*p and barf buttons too. [:P]And a rape button.[:-bigeyes]

morpheus
November 9, 2003, 4:44 am
make the pee deadly acid, so when i sneak up on a hiding sniper i don't have to waste a bullet, i can just pee him to death

frogboy
November 9, 2003, 6:31 am
NERF THE PEE!

I'm serious.

b00stA
November 9, 2003, 11:50 am
If you're a SilencedAsshole, why can't you be SILENT?

Piss-mode? wewt that wud b so kewl 2 use lol ^__^ keke rofl

Can't you type /piss fast enough? /piss /piss /piss /piss it's so simple :/

REALLY good idea. You deserve an award.. you should become game designer. Piss for the masses.

CardBoardWarrior
November 9, 2003, 2:01 pm
TAUNTS J00 FOOLS! ALT+X= /PISS!!!!

peemonkey
November 9, 2003, 3:58 pm
yea seriously, Alt+5=/piss, Alt+6=/limbo, Alt+7=/brutalkill
dont be lazy; make something that enables you to be lazier quicker.LOL

Dark_Noddy
November 9, 2003, 5:25 pm
LoL ! Soldat Is a 2d killing spree game FFS ! not a pissingcontest or freekshow !

Guil
November 9, 2003, 7:05 pm
Yeah this idea is stupid. You can make a keyboard shortcut easily if your not able to find Alt-x on it. TAUNTS.TXT

enjoyincubus
November 9, 2003, 8:35 pm
Listen to the people above...they know what they're talking about.

Just edit the Taunts.txt...I don't see a default piss button being added. But then again, I may just be crazy. ;/

SilencedAsshole
November 9, 2003, 9:03 pm
Yeah Thanks CodeBoardWarrior! Youve made a big mistake now. So now play and look out for some Red Guy who PISSES ON YA HEAD! Thank you again!

frogboy
November 10, 2003, 6:36 am
CodeBoard? He might get CardboardWarrior confused with me.
*Hides under umbrella*

Squal
November 11, 2003, 2:31 pm
first... there were knife-only servers.. and now! pee-only servers! pee-acid evrywhere! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sqweek
November 14, 2003, 3:50 pm
I don't understand why the piss command was added in the first place, we already had the mp5.

Ivan0
November 14, 2003, 8:16 pm
why not just bring out all the button assigning into an .ini or .txt or .cfg or whatever text file so you can assign buttons to stuff more easily?
i mean yes we can do some binding, but not all, which is a pain (ie /piss)

Alamo
November 15, 2003, 3:04 pm
oh yeah we need .cfg and stuff like in cs so you can nearly cheat by writing scripts how i did for a long time... simply sucks... every1 needs the same chances! i thought i read that somewhere too, that soldat only has 640x480 so that every1 can play it (i swear i read that somewhere, forgot on what page) ... leave it like it is. editing taunts is ok too i guess :)

Ivan0
November 16, 2003, 10:45 pm
stop coparing Soldat to CS, which had 0 hack protection
Why do you think a .cfg file will let you have scripts? noone ever asked to include any scripting ability in, only let us bind keys to whatever commands we want:

g = "/say ^"
t = "/say "
p = "/piss"
b = "/takeoff"
shift = "/say Fire in the hole!!", throw_grenade
ctr = throw_grenade
mouse_left = fly
mouse_right = fire

Element_101
November 17, 2003, 10:13 am
Lol this thread is funny as I say make it a sticky lol..!!