( search forums )
have to reregister?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
lava
November 9, 2003, 8:58 am
when there will be a new version we have to reregister it to play it for full?i think yes,right[:-ashamed]

frogboy
November 9, 2003, 9:25 am
quote:Even if you upgrade, the registration information stays saved on your computer, so there's no need to reuse it after you've registered.

No.

CardBoardWarrior
November 9, 2003, 2:07 pm
No need to re-register, but why not, you should suppport a great game given to you for free. The point is we want Michal to keep doing Soldat.

lava
November 11, 2003, 2:03 pm
u know why cause i had to reinstall windows from new and i probably lost the file,thats not fair my email is jeanpd@onvol.net and sorry i have to find a crack i know its against my mood but i have to find a crack first thaut i restarted windows98SE from new and i wont reregister second thaut i wont receive a file i have to re do it so i better find a crack at least i am not a cheater in multiplayer only in first player modes and its ok so i am an inocent for finding a crack so dont try to hurt my ass and sorry im on yahoo cracking so leave me alone on these just resend me the file(s) ok on my email jeanpd@onvol.net or i am sorry i have to do what i dont want >:(

Hitman
November 11, 2003, 5:26 pm
Even his sig doesn't make sense...

It's not a very good idea to talk about cracks and cheats on this forum. Doesn't matter whether you use a cheat programme on or offline, it?s just wrong. If you have lost the file, contact Michal and he should reissue you with a new one. DNA.styx should be along soon and you'll probably get banned...

lava
November 11, 2003, 7:03 pm
fine fine the only cheats i got is /piss /kill /smoke /brutalkill /victory /tabac /takeoff these are no cheats these aare commands and i dont have cheats in the reality and i am sure i had regsitered before and i need the file back cause i have restarted windows and im sorry for the word of the *****

Hitman
November 13, 2003, 9:08 am
Just contact Michal...

lava
November 13, 2003, 2:23 pm
i did,he wont beleive me that i restarted windows weeks ago,and a question if i have the file and then its 1.1.6 then i have to enter the serial again?

Michal Marcinkowski
November 13, 2003, 6:51 pm
well you can register again, that would make me happy but you dont have to:)
contact me if you lost the key (don't forget to write your email and name that you registered on)

Mini Man
November 13, 2003, 8:10 pm
no u dont have to register u just click ok at the start!

b00stA
November 13, 2003, 8:42 pm
Mini Man, have you actually read the post?
You misunderstood the question + didn't read the answers.

lava
November 14, 2003, 5:52 am
u know boosta is right if its updated to 1.1.6 and i registered for 1.1.5 do i have to reenter the serial or it auto update or there will be a patch?

frogboy
November 14, 2003, 6:32 am
Once again I... quote:Even if you upgrade, the registration information stays saved on your computer, so there's no need to reuse it after you've registered.

And there is no 1.1.6.

Wills59
December 5, 2003, 4:08 am
man, i know i shouldn't spam, but this is so amusing :D *feels sorry for the malta guy*