( search forums )
idea's
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
WaR DoG2150
November 10, 2003, 2:39 am
i was wondering if it can have a jet pack that can enhance your jets a bit like launch u forward real fast and far for escapes. takes along time to refule to reuse it like about 5 mins

Chakra
November 10, 2003, 2:50 am
bookbag idea is quite interesting. To balance it, changing weapons could take longer. Only problem I can think of is, how do you change weapon without having to sort through them all?

GarGoyLe
November 10, 2003, 7:34 am
Hey, what if we all say that that is a very bad idea, completely wrecking the gameplay of Soldat. Why don't you go play some other game with fantastical mangustical options like that and leave us with our beloved Soldat. Schwaap!

aLpHaNuMe12iK
November 11, 2003, 1:34 am
erm, if you want all this RPG-esque stuff combined with a shooter with moddable weapons go play System Shock 2. soldat isn't a RPG/shooter with long character development; its supposed to be a fast-paced jump-right-in-and-play game. and have a semi-auto barret is going to get sh!tload of b!tching from everyone (even though barret is already semi-auto, it can be inferred you mean a barret with a faster rate of fire).

WaR DoG2150
November 11, 2003, 1:34 am
those are only exmaples i dont realy mean barret semi auto.i just put that so other poeple can build on it and come up with some wepon idea's cuz i dont know any my self.