( search forums )
Somebody help!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Server Help
Import Killer
November 11, 2003, 7:02 am
Hi, i have a serious problem, i started up my decicated server, or tried to. But when i go to join it, it always shows up with a ??? ping in the servers. Also, when i click to join my dedicated server, it always says Forwarding Through Lobby!!! and i can never get in, however, when i click on the local games, my game shows up and i can join just fine. but the problem with that is how can anyone else join my game if it doesnt show up in the internet servers? so please help me somebody.
Import Killer

b00stA
November 11, 2003, 2:10 pm
The computer that hosts the server, is that one dialed up directly? If it's online via ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) or something like that, that would prolly be the error.

Import Killer
November 11, 2003, 4:57 pm
It computer that is running the dedicated server is my desltop PC. On the same PC, i try and connect in my game in the internet servers and the ping is always ????. Also, when i do get in, people enter my game and the alsmost immediately disconnect. almost as if they are getting kicked. i have a linksys router and i turned off my firewalls but no change. PLEASE HELP!
Import Killer

Import Killer
November 26, 2003, 7:56 pm
someone please lock this topic now because i got a new router and made a new post with it. So yea. delete this topic.
Killer