( search forums )
[SC] 'SOLDAT COMICS' @ LS-SOLDAT
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
zedner
November 11, 2003, 1:56 pm
Hiyall! I've just registered and read all cool episodes of 'The Adventures Of Soldat', it was one of reasons I registered! I'm making my own comix of soldat, 'Soldat Comics', which can be found at my Soldat Fan-site[IMAGE]
www.sunpoint.net/~zedner
The SC is a comix directly made from Soldat game, exept manipulation and with storyline. There is now 4 episodes(3-5 pages/episode) done and more is coming. Check it out and tell me your toughts about it... [:D][:D][:D] Here's a pic from the comic
[IMAGE]

R
November 11, 2003, 1:58 pm
well there already is a comic called "the adventures of soldat" by liquidis X Snake so i advise u change the name. Other than that, it looks fantastic good work.

zedner
November 11, 2003, 2:17 pm
Lol, my comix's name is simply 'Soldat Comics' and I admid that 'The Adventures Of Soldat' is exellent work!

Weed
November 11, 2003, 2:30 pm
it was good :D
btw, that bot-clan.... anything to do with bot+ ?

man, now i cant wait for the 4th episode... oh the drama :D

Kamikaze_Ninja
November 11, 2003, 5:41 pm
Ah I've seen this b4 I rather like it too ^^

koil
November 11, 2003, 7:26 pm
very nice job, but i find it (very) disturbing to reload the whole page 10 times just for 3 more photos..
besides that, good job.

Hitman
November 11, 2003, 7:54 pm
Its quiet good. In the first episode; how did you get all the bots/players to stand there so you can take the screenshot?

zedner
November 11, 2003, 8:10 pm
I alone act all those players, [B)][B)][B)] Can you figure out how?

cooz
November 11, 2003, 8:46 pm
i think it was hard work :) - gj
i like it but is't bit too dark for me, or it's just my monitor ;)

aLpHaNuMe12iK
November 12, 2003, 3:56 am
no, its very dark for me too, even if i turn up the monitor brightness/contrast to its highest setting as well as adjust the gamma so my eyes are burned if i look at the color white. too dark. and the load times between clicking on each page of the comix are slightly annoying, why not put them all in a big long vertical strip so it loads as we read? otherwise, great job.

(psst, there is a clan called .bot+ just so you know)

R
November 12, 2003, 4:32 am
u guys do realise that .bot+ has absolutely nothing to do with what he is talking about, right? i mean come on use common sense. he is talking about a team of bots so leave him alone hes not talking about .bot+

fabmanx
November 12, 2003, 7:30 am
THats really good, must have toook a while, i wanna know THE rest, keep making!!!!!!!!

zedner
November 12, 2003, 7:40 am
Right you are, I mean the clan of bots.. I didn't know the existence of clan named 'bot+' until just now... But since the idea was that they will later have to survive from real clans, I'll soon add somekind a form to my site [LS-SOLDAT], where you can add your clan's/player's requested info & appearance and I'll (possibly) use it as a part of the comics.

eyic
November 12, 2003, 7:52 am
nice comics, btw im a member of .Bot+ ^_^

palloco
November 12, 2003, 8:27 am
Good job man. I want more... and more deaths!

zedner
November 12, 2003, 8:59 am
Hey palloco, where did you get that penguin avatar? I'm not sure, but one of my friends possibly have made it [8D]

Element_101
November 12, 2003, 9:03 am
Lol was good keep up the good work man!

palloco
November 12, 2003, 7:40 pm
I found it in google. There are 2 or 3 Tux related to quake.

Mr G
November 12, 2003, 8:04 pm
great comics!!!
as many people i thought in doing something like that, but i dont have the patience and determination :/

GL and make more :)

zedner
November 12, 2003, 9:41 pm
The 4TH EPISODE has come, no bigger action, they're "RESTING", and getting some information of the ancient 'demolisher' so check it out @ www.sunpoint.net/~zedner

AerialAssault
November 14, 2003, 10:53 pm
i saw those b 4 those were great man, keep em comin

Element_101
November 15, 2003, 8:21 am
Whens the new ones coming?

zedner
November 15, 2003, 8:28 am
I try to make 1 episode in 1 week, but It's getting harder & harder coz I have other things to do...
If I had time, I could make 1 episode in a day though

aand now I have problems wit my site, cause the server is down, see there's no avatar atm... but when u see the avatar, LS-SOLDAT is running again & you can see the SC comics

zedner
November 17, 2003, 12:15 pm
Ok, now it works again and tomorrow I start to make new episode

cooz
November 17, 2003, 2:44 pm
heihie, 3 post in row.
maybe u should use edit button ;)