( search forums )
A Fan Art section would add a lot to this forum!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
R
November 12, 2003, 2:06 pm
I believe that having a soldat art forum would add so much to this forum. It would be a place for people to post their soldat movies, pictures, artistic pictures, comics, and other things such as flash movies. It would give people such as LxS a place to put all of their comics and people to put in their movies. If you think that there would not be enough people posting in there, then I can say that there would be. If someone modded it they could put up contests for whoever has the best soldat related sig, who can make the best soldat picture, and so on. I think that this would be such a great addition to the soldat community. So, if you also think that a Fan Art forum would be a good addition to the soldat community post here please. :)

-R

DNA.styx
November 12, 2003, 2:43 pm
Nope, no Petition, just make sensible posts for/against.

I *will* delete spam.

Meandor
November 12, 2003, 4:02 pm
Nah, not enough of it.

mak89gt
November 12, 2003, 4:41 pm
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/sx3_default.asp
that is there for fan art.

R
November 12, 2003, 11:32 pm
actually mak, that is NOT for fanart. it is there for giving in your soldat SCREENSHOTS not your art. when have you seen a comic go into a sx3? hmm? they are all jus screenshot in there and i wouldn't consider any of them art. and if there was a fan art forum, more people would start to make movies, comics, pictures etc. The mod could have weekly contests on who can make the best soldat lobo/sig and so on. there's so many things that could be done with a forum like that. and mak if u think Sx3 is for fanart i'd like to see u submit just an art picture to that and see if it gets accepted, its for screenshots not paintings.

SoldatStriker
November 13, 2003, 2:35 am
Hmmmm...This has been brought up before. I support this idea. The reason why the forum for it wasn't implemented sooner is because I was the only one making fan art at the time. -_-;

If it's just a matter of adding another forum, then I'd be willing to make more fanart just for this cause.

[IMAGE]

R
November 13, 2003, 2:38 am
i know, i am willing to bet that many others would start to make fan art if: the moderator made contests of the week/ best picture contests/ comics and interactive stuff to get the members involved with the fan art section. i would also start to make more fanart if this gets put in.

Cookie.
November 13, 2003, 2:41 am
if there was a fan art forum i would use it :D it would be cool to see what kind of stuff people would make

I am in favour of a fan art forum because the sx3 isnt really cool because u cant post ure opinion on the picture or can u? meh :D

lol meandor ure sig is funny and u know u really want a box :D

{EDIT} May i also suggest that if this forum is implemented that me and R both can be moderators for it as we are both on the forums everyday i would say :D

{EDIT2} Maybe it could also have another forum with it for graphic designing and help with different graphic tools... just an idea that might be nice

R
November 13, 2003, 4:15 am
this pic was made by cookie:
[IMAGE]

Cookie.
November 13, 2003, 4:19 am
TY for posting that R! :D Could someone please help me out ;D What types of files can be uploaded to forums because the forums dosnt seem to let me upload png or bmp

Kamikaze_Ninja
November 13, 2003, 4:36 am
hey dude u kno what's cool is that u can rename picture file's extensions in geocities, let's say it's png right change it to jpg and it works lol ;-)

y0da
November 13, 2003, 7:08 am
Hey R! That was my idea![:D] But i think that its great! LOL I'm a comic drawer and i need this forum!

frogboy
November 13, 2003, 8:14 am
How about a "Fan Art/Graphics" forum instead?

Cookie.
November 14, 2003, 3:35 am
if you want it i suggest u get all ure soldat buddehs to coem here and post that they are in favour of a fan art forum :D btw nice siggy yoda

wormdundee
November 14, 2003, 4:00 am
i am really in favour of a fanart board, i would probably actually try and make something good then, and that would be cool

n00bface
November 14, 2003, 5:34 am
YAY for fanart! I back that idea 100%. I'd make flash movies if it was ever added!

Shadowsx2eso
November 14, 2003, 5:49 am
kewl beans

LiL_FuKa
November 14, 2003, 4:09 pm
It would be nice, I say add it. By the way, what's with all the "I'm in the Box" sigs?

y0da
November 14, 2003, 6:11 pm
I really don't know whats whit that boxors! LOL But for example: What's whit Mr.T??? [:D] Is he so funny? I was watching it on Cartoon Network, when i was 7-8. LoL He killed a snake and eat it... [xx(]
Btw. Thanks Cookie! Your's too.

Cookie.
November 15, 2003, 2:47 am
yes thanks :D i could make some flash movies as well :D im getting pretty good with it.. at least i think i am :D

Happy Camper
November 15, 2003, 3:45 am
what culd it hurt to put it in, if you don't wanna look at it don't, but i whuld go and look at all the art like every day :) put it in put it in!! :)

R
November 15, 2003, 4:08 am
styx if you made this forum and you are worried about it not having enough posts, if you make me a mod for it i could make contests and i have so many other ideas that i could put in it that would make it active and influence other people to start making fan art.

Cookie.
November 15, 2003, 3:30 pm
and throw me in as a mod as well so i could help out :D

y0da
November 15, 2003, 4:08 pm
LxS tha moderatah!!!

R
November 15, 2003, 7:02 pm
erm....lxs is barely ever on...so he would make a terrible moderator no offense

Cookie.
November 19, 2003, 9:14 pm
come on people dont let this topic die! keep posting here until styx gives us the fan art forum lol