( search forums )
huge improve ment list
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Sunghyun715
November 12, 2003, 10:33 pm
[:D][:D][:D][:D] u Guys have bad ideas...

the game should have more weapons and traps.

Something that would grab all pc gamers attention is if this game has The Single Player Mode!!!!![^][^][^]

I dont get why u didnt make m16 or m43 carbine in here...

more music options...

more types of game play like ( king of the hill ) ( quests??? )

It would be great if the game had this mode... single player
another thing is having radio like in CS.

plus ninja rope would help very much.

I hope these thoughts help in developing... Even if u would make single mode it would take a long time[:-weepn][:-weepn] cant wait. hope Michal Marcinkowski can do something about this...
and after few developements happen i might register...

any way I still think Soldat is an awesome game... I am already stuck on this game... not good got a test tomorrow...[B)][B)][:D][:D][:I][B)]

MgFalcon
November 12, 2003, 10:37 pm
that single player sounds good but NOT quest it's called missions, quests are for those games with magic and junk, & what do you mean by traps?

Sunghyun715
November 12, 2003, 10:40 pm
I mean traps and mine that u can set on the ground and when people step on it, it might explode damage them freeze them for awhile or anything else...
because i have a game called liero which is now kinda old but its got mines and stuff so i thought it would be cool, oh yea i think laser might make the game better

MgFalcon
November 12, 2003, 10:46 pm
hmmm a claymore mine that would be GRRRRREAT! and of corse we all love lazers

Sunghyun715
November 12, 2003, 10:48 pm
MG falcon how do u become a corporal?

aLpHaNuMe12iK
November 13, 2003, 5:01 am
what the heck, you just started another thread with this same junk in it. stop spamming and posting stupid things. seriously. and if you registerd and weren't a cheapskate, you'd know you can play your own mp3s, that is if you're smart enough to know how. and there are traps, ya know those spike pits you walk on and kinda die on? yeah, those. those are traps. yes they are.

frogboy
November 13, 2003, 5:18 am
Err... the game already has single player. There are no Carbines because people can mod if they want. Traps- Ever seen what happens when you fall off the bridge in ctf_voland? Ninja Rope; I won't even bother. And here are good, well-heard-of games: Unreal Tournament, UT 2003, UT 2004, Q3A, Q3 Team Arena, etc. Yeah, those really needed missions to be popular. New game types have already been suggested. To become a corporal, play Soldat more. Once you get 50 kills, you become a corporal.
figuratively speaking

bLaStEr
November 13, 2003, 12:38 pm
"u Guys have bad ideas..."

You are insulting us with that sentence there buddy... & you think those are your ideas eh? - stubid people these days *sigh*-

Tha Doggfather
November 13, 2003, 3:49 pm
you become a commander instantly by not using hundreds of smilies in your posts.

Sunghyun715
November 13, 2003, 9:00 pm
what the f0ck? I mean the game shuld have single player missions.
and the traps I mean that there should be traps like claymore mines that players can set

kkazican
November 13, 2003, 10:35 pm
Sunghyun715 why on earth do you want to spam the forums to try and get a "higher rank" wehn ranks dont do anything except show how much time we spend on the forums and how we have no life and are losers.

that fuking sniper
November 14, 2003, 12:06 am
The one thing Soldat does not need is more weapons. Weapons vary in games to cover different uses and functions. Soldat has 14 which cover all of the FPS or SVS games elements. M4A1 or M-16 or whatever would just copy the Steyr AUG or the AK-74. As for traps, we also have these already in Soldat and in my opinion we have more than enough.

If you actually consider paying Michal 9$, you will get all the music options you need, 9$ is just a fraction of what you pay for normal PC games. And aside from that, Soldat centralizes on gameplay, not graphics, or sound. Realize that too; If Michal wanted to centralize on graphics and sound, he would have done something about it, dont you think? Soldat has gone a long way, if there was a need for something drastic for that long then it would have been implemented already.

Radio already has a replacement called team chat.

Ninja Ropes: These were suggested before, but dont you think they would be pretty useless if you had jet boots?

And about singleplayer, its a good idea actually, I would like it, but I think Michal wants Soldat to be strictly multiplayer.

Edit: Thanks alphanumerik ;) I'm surprised you found my post intellegent, though.

aLpHaNuMe12iK
November 14, 2003, 12:23 am
well la de dah, fuking sniper just has to walk in sounding all smart-like. well poo on you fuking sniper, i envy your uber-l33tness. :p j/k heh heh, ur a cool dude.

"radio already have (HAS) a replacement called team chat" LOL (and got your subject-verb agreements worked out, else i is stupid)

?
November 14, 2003, 12:38 am
ok single player mode is stupid, soldat is a shootem up game, if you want to fight a computer put a bot on impossible and enjoy, idiot