( search forums )
Another original gostek problem
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Chakra
November 13, 2003, 2:06 am
Chakra want help [:(]

As anyone who's messed about with gostek's knows, each part of the body is represented by a small .bmp pic.

My query is, whether it is possible to have just one image represent/appear over the whole body, or a larger expanse than any body one part?

I ask this question after trying to replace the chest with a single image 30x30 pixels in size. For some reason it seems that soldat forces the images to start at a specific height of the body, so rather than having my image cover a soldat from the centre out, the top of the image is at the soldat's chest (and a little to the side but i'm [:-censored]ed if i know why).

Annnnnd For anyone who's curious, the image is a big pic of Weebl [:D]

Meandor
November 13, 2003, 12:13 pm
The gostek pics are really restrictive, you can't do much about them. If you want to use weebl though, try making all parts green, then use the head for weebl upper part, and klata for the rest. You'll need to try a lot of times to make them match and to have the right size, but it'd be worth it =D

sativa
November 13, 2003, 6:59 pm
right i had same problem trying to make a trench coat one side worked but the other one just pointed into the air