( search forums )
Rediculous
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Import Killer
November 14, 2003, 1:08 am
You know what, im gettting pretty pissed off that we send our money to micheal and i get 2 seconds of playtime and i get disconnected from teh server. I am sick of finding a room to play in, i get kills and then i just get disconnected. really how retarded is this. If we pay, we should get immediate fixes and emails, FROM DIRECTLY MICHAEL!
My servers no one can connect to, i get disconnected all the time. Like really so something. We shouldnt have to pay for a faulty game.
Import Killer

wormdundee
November 14, 2003, 1:21 am
sooooooooooo....your pretty [:-censored]in retarded arent you? didnt you ever wonder, "i wonder if michals the reason for these problems? maybe its my computer?" obviously you [:-censored]ing didnt, o and apparently from you mentioning the fact that you, "should get immediate fixes" you think that its possible for someone to just whip up a fix in 10 minutes, if you didnt notice GAMES TAKE A DAMN LONG TIME TO MAKE WELL

now, i suggest that you check if you were sane when you made this thread, and if you were, go kill yourself, CUZ YOU HAVE NO [:-censored]IN BRAIN, or at least if you have one, it aint working too well

o yeh, you might wanna get people to like you again by deleting this thread, using the search function to check if anyone else has had your problem, and then create a new thread that doesnt just bash michal and actually asks a question in a civilized manner

Have a nice day now, and mind how you go. :D

n00bface
November 14, 2003, 3:10 am
Of course people won't be able to get in if you're behind a firewall.

frogboy
November 14, 2003, 5:14 am
Well, thats not Soldat's fault. I get 300-400 ping, and I'm never kicked from servers. Try the servers with more people in it.

palloco
November 14, 2003, 9:17 am
You should have looked first if you liked the game and then have paid... but well if you want inmediate fixes that will disallow you to play with other players since they would be using a different version.

cooz
November 14, 2003, 1:23 pm
what u mean by "we paid", u and me? and if your realy want to play without lags, maybe u just buy T1 Internet Connection and u will have fast serv to which everybody will connect.
and just stop saying so stupid things like "If we pay, we should get immediate fixes and emails, FROM DIRECTLY MICHAEL!" because u are maiking imbecile from YOURSELF!

and btw name of soldat creator is Michal u NOOB :P

b00stA
November 14, 2003, 2:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by Import Killer
We shouldnt have to pay for a faulty game.

You know what? You don't have to pay for Soldat. You could still play it without registering after 14 days.

Do you mean the "wrong map version" bug? If you play on a linux dedicated server 3 you get disconnected after some time and you get the message "Wrong map version". Is that the problem? If yes, it will be fixed in the new version.

quote:Originally posted by Import Killer
My servers no one can connect to, i get disconnected all the time.

Others can't join your server? and you get disconnected? From WHAT?
You can't blame Soldat for everything you know.. maybe you're running a firewall, online via ICS or something like that.

swanofnever
November 14, 2003, 4:53 pm
um..

a) don't play on linux servs and you won't get the "wrong map" bug

b) stop whining!! _you_ try to make a game as good as soldat all by yourself. THEN you can complain. and he's only asking $9. come ON.

raigan

CardBoardWarrior
November 14, 2003, 10:20 pm
1) Get rid of the firewall you probably have.

2) If you don't like the game just leave. You SHOULD support it as it is a great game like it or not.

3) Obviously Michal does not have time to answer email "immediatly", especially if you expect him to give you instant bug fixes!!!

4) And you know what? No one forced you to pay for the game. Not like it's not going to let you play in 15 days or whatever.

5) Finally, GET USED TO THIS KIND OF STUFF. Why can't you cope with it like the rest of us.

aLpHaNuMe12iK
November 16, 2003, 12:20 am
ya know, you could have paid AFTER you thought the game to be a good game and working well enough that its worth the money... nobody forced you to mail a check or give out your credit card number.

and 9 dollars *newsflash* really isn't that much, like 1.25 hours of work at minimum wage will earn you that much down here in the States. more money = more work on Soldat, so consider it both an investment and a donation if you're so inclined to.

Import Killer
November 17, 2003, 7:47 am
the reason i was talkin like an ass was to get attention. I have made many threads about the problems with the servers. nobody f uckin replies to any of them. I have a Clabe modem, with linksys router. other wireless users connect from me. they only cant connect to me when i make a dedicated game. when i just start up a server they can. umm and i check all the threads all teh time worm guy, quit tryin to talk like your all tuff. im sure there are many as pissed as i am. i just want to make a good server for people to play on. i usually always have a low ping its just people get disconnected for some reason. and i dont know why, i turned off my windows xp firewall, i dont have any idea how configure the routers firewall if u ask. also i checked the routers threads and they didnt help. so just settle down
import Killer

Import Killer
November 17, 2003, 7:49 am
thats *cable modem, lol its 2 in the morning here.

qazwertred
November 17, 2003, 10:38 pm
quote:If we pay, we should get immediate fixes and emails, FROM DIRECTLY MICHAEL!
Well... If you send a email, to Michal, with a almost normal question he will reply in a couple of days.

NightCabbage
November 28, 2003, 2:41 am
(Locked. Bitch session ended ;)

Import Killer, you made about 4 thread, which I replied to most.

In the future, just create a single thread, and wait 'til I get a chance to look at it, then I'll no doubt ask you a few questions, which you should then reply to...