( search forums )
Team color at all say!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Stoute-Wouter
November 15, 2003, 1:42 pm
I think it would be a pleasant improvement to make clear from what team the player is who says something. Like i'm playing CTF and I'm on red and i say; We will win!. The text will be red or something.

I like it because I play the most CTF.

You guys like it too?[?]

bLaStEr
November 15, 2003, 2:18 pm
Nah.. I don't think we need that :P

Stoute-Wouter
November 15, 2003, 2:22 pm
We don't really need it, but it is just a little improvement. Just to make the chat more clear!

Meandor
November 15, 2003, 3:07 pm
I remember whose are my teammates and whose are not =\

CardBoardWarrior
November 15, 2003, 7:27 pm
Yeah, it's pretty easy to remember team mates names, unless you are playing on like, UTAMARO server, usually has almost 30 players sometimes. hahaaha.

BTW Meandor, funny anti-box thingy in your sig :D

Urban2
November 15, 2003, 8:25 pm
I agree it's easy to remember, but not everyone can remember it, so maybe you could ahev it as an option? Like be able to chosoe whether you want the colored text or not.

Also, I agree about Meandor's anti-box sig, way better than my anti-box sig.

CardBoardWarrior
November 15, 2003, 8:31 pm
lol, totally :D

Urban2
November 15, 2003, 8:35 pm
His probably took more than the 6 minutes it took me to find the pictures, remove the background around the weapons, find a good text for my name, scribble pwned with paintbrush, and upload the picture.

frogboy
November 15, 2003, 9:23 pm
I remember whos on my team and who isn't, even on Utamaro, and if I don't, I'll just check the rankings screen.

Stoute-Wouter
November 16, 2003, 1:02 am
Maybe i'm a little short-minded!! ;)
For me; Its the SOLUTION!!!!! ;)

CardBoardWarrior
November 16, 2003, 1:51 am
OMG!!! FROGBOY IS TEH SMART!!!

So that's what you do people. Exercise your brain a little and learn your teammates.

Stoute-Wouter
November 16, 2003, 1:12 pm
HEHE ROFL!!!
I'm the dumbass in here! ;)

sativa
November 16, 2003, 3:02 pm
ok pplz wtf is the utamaro server cause i don't find it not even with ASE

frogboy
November 17, 2003, 5:41 am
Its one of the biggest CTF servers, and there are always like 20 people on it.

doffencom
November 17, 2003, 8:54 am
ffs I don't need any color to know who's who! I got enough brains to remember who's on my team!

LiL_FuKa
November 17, 2003, 4:33 pm
All I can say is.. Why not? It's not gonna do any harm at all, instead it will improve the game slightely. It may only be a small improvement, but it's still and improvement! And it's eay to implement i'm sure... So why the [:-censored] not? You stupid mother [:-censored]ers.

b00stA
November 17, 2003, 4:55 pm
Calm down..

When do you actually need to know what team the player is on? Ofcourse you know it when it's team talk but when someone in team-based game says something to everybody.. does it really matter?

It's not really needed, but not bad either.

Aquarius
November 17, 2003, 7:38 pm
This is a little improvement and I like it.