( search forums )
Official Game Improvements/Suggestions List
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
CardBoardWarrior
November 16, 2003, 1:37 pm
I think that we need a list in this forum for all the improvements/suggestions that lots of people have liked. It would be a sticky, and it prevent some one from posting an idea that has already been suggested...also it could say "DO NOT POST VEHICLE IDEAS!!!" and things like that. Then Michal would never not know what to do!

[IMAGE]

Stoute-Wouter
November 16, 2003, 1:49 pm
I think it is an OK idea. Maybe you can do some insparations when u read the list. And Michal can see the whole list and so he can choose which ideas he like or not. [:D]

But i think it is better to make a list of summary's of the posted ideas![8D]

mak89gt
November 16, 2003, 2:36 pm
stupid idea. its not even official as yet.

sativa
November 16, 2003, 3:00 pm
it is a good idea but do not mess wiht my vehicles :p

ClanKwH
November 16, 2003, 6:57 pm
great idea! then he will see it at least! :O

MgFalcon
November 17, 2003, 1:11 am
like my medevil mode i thought of and almost every1 who posted on that thread liked it, would that be like a "official game improvements/sugestions list"?

Element_101
November 17, 2003, 10:00 am
Michal already has enough ideas I doubt he comes to this forum any more..

CardBoardWarrior
November 17, 2003, 8:57 pm
Maybe he would start coming here if there was a list...?

?
November 17, 2003, 10:18 pm
yeah put stuff like language filter on there!

Weed
November 17, 2003, 11:09 pm
i think michal comes around here a lot.
and i guess he is truly dissapointed by the 90% made of stupidity ideas that ppl post.
cmon, most of the suggestions are made by ppl who are either kidding or just noobs, and i think that the good suggestions are actually taken in mind.
*-*-*-*-*-*: My Opinion Only :D :-*-*-*-*-*

MgFalcon
November 18, 2003, 1:48 am
i'v made pleanty of good sugestions that people like but soldat just can't handel, such as the under water mode, but it was way to complicated

Soggy
November 18, 2003, 10:33 am
well this is a long shot as i said in the refresh rate thread. changing the res to 1024x768 would be heavenly or being able to strech the screen or something when in windowed mode as im unable to use 800x600 with this monitor..

would seriously make my life as i love whoring soldat on lan and online and id love to use this 21" to play it :D

y0da
November 18, 2003, 10:41 am
MORTARS IN HUGE ctf,inf MAPS, where can over 16 players be!

CardBoardWarrior
November 18, 2003, 7:58 pm
Oh, BTW...
I meant this post so that DNA.STYX or some moderator could make a new sticky topic, for a list of improvements. So, MAKE A NEW TOPIC!!!!!!!111ONEONE