( search forums )
SOS!!! im having a strange ping
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
geof
November 17, 2003, 9:17 pm
im having like 430 of ping its too strange i have adsl 256...and when i snipe and hit someone most of times they dont die ... and whats that of the sniper line someone tell me how to install it or how to use it please

qazwertred
November 17, 2003, 11:04 pm
Play on better servers. :)

You can activate the Sniper Line in the Options tab.
[IMAGE]
Lowest quality 4 faster download :)

palloco
November 18, 2003, 8:20 am
The connection bandwidth has few relation with your ping, it will only improve your ping if you already have a good one. When you are lagging you have to anticipate where will the enemy be to kill him. Sniper line is a drwa line prom your position to your pointer that you can see when activated in options and when you aim far away.

babazooka
November 18, 2003, 10:47 pm
hmm .. your profile says you are located in Argentina... have you been playing on south-american or at least american servers?
If not .. well it's not much of a surprise if you get *very* bad ping to a server located on a continent on the other end of the world...

Zaphod_Beeblebrox_666
November 27, 2003, 7:25 pm
geof not sure if ur haveing the same problem as me because my ping seems like its ok but i also have the same problem (when i hit my opponents it dosent kill even if im behind them with kinfe)
have a quick look at http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=8889 and see if any of your problem is similar or not
i hope u dont have the same problem as me because i dont think anyones come up with an solution yet
athough if babazookas right (ur playing on server other side of world) then this is probably going to help :)

also if your problem is with lag (hyper or not) the sniper line isent going to help much
besides sniperline is lame because its not going to help you improve your aim and you`ll have the dark feeling that your noobing out;) (jk)