( search forums )
Upon enter: game "stops" + disconnect
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
babazooka
November 18, 2003, 10:59 pm
okay .. Ive read through a few of the threads in this forum, that sounded similar to my prob, but didnt find it, so its possible I missed it, or its not been reported yet, either way, here goes:

On some occasions when I enter a game (inet of course) I see the following: I select my gun, my player spawns, and all other players spawn, and then every1 (not sure if myself too) loses their guns (as in drops them to the floor) and then a few seconds later I get connection problems and have to disc.
none of the other players is moving or doing anything at all, except for dropping their guns (all simultaneously btw) though I can see their names in the stats (not sure if the stats show any points)

The funny thing is, Im sure this is some kind of bug, but it seems to be temporary. what I mean is, it happens when I want to join game on server x on one day, but on the next day I can play on server x without any probs at all....

help is appreciated ;)

NightCabbage
November 28, 2003, 2:46 am
Sounds like a strange software or ISP problem...

You don't have any weird stuff running in the background? Sometimes even things like anti-virus, and quite commonly firewalls can cause similar problems.