( search forums )
Guns suggestions - if you have some -------> post.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
y0da
November 26, 2003, 5:05 pm
1. I don't know, if this idea was before. I think, that having a secondery fire could be cool. [;)]

For example: the mp5 could have a grenade thrower (spelling?) or ussocom could have silencer.

2. Coctail molotova (like nade, but it can stick to the players skin [:D])

3. If you have a good suggestion, post in this topic. [:-eyebrows]

peemonkey
November 26, 2003, 5:35 pm
uuuuhhhh.....y0da? you OK? something about you seems kinda......off?
if there were to be new guns(i think SHOULD happen),then my vote would go to XM29. i know im obsessed with this gun, but cmon! is awsome!

?
November 26, 2003, 5:45 pm
i want a one hit kill bb gunor nerf gun, if that secondary fire thing for guns acutally does happen i think slugs would be good for spas

Chakra
November 26, 2003, 5:55 pm
I'd like a stun/dart gun of some kind that doesn't hurt your enemy, but slows them down and can't jump anymore. I'm thinking in the form of a one-shot socom.

CardBoardWarrior
November 26, 2003, 6:05 pm
Weapon modes or rate of fire changer thingy. make it one of the F buttons.

ClanKwH
November 26, 2003, 7:15 pm
some kind of modified m16 with nade launcher getting bored of the steyr AUG

Ivan0
November 27, 2003, 2:22 am
SKS

http://www.rifle.ru/ishop/texts/doc/images/sks1.jpg

Wasp_
November 27, 2003, 3:04 pm
Howza'bout this:
The BSOD gun. If you hit your enemy, he will get the blue screen of death for eg. 5 seconds :D

3rd_account
November 27, 2003, 5:07 pm
My sister suggested a non-shooting weapon that require skill to use. Not so you can just *bang* "Ooh I shot him, I'm so good".

koil
November 27, 2003, 5:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by 3rd_account
My sister suggested a non-shooting weapon that require skill to use. Not so you can just *bang* "Ooh I shot him, I'm so good".

chainsaw (and yes, it requiers skill).

Ivan0
November 27, 2003, 5:50 pm
samurai sword!

Dathker
November 28, 2003, 3:35 pm
i think they should ahve a circlar saw disc thrower!!!!!

3rd_account
November 28, 2003, 4:28 pm
Molotav Cocktails and Tommygun with drumclip... and maby also Assault Rifle AR34 from Golden Eye on N64, that was so sweet with that tiny scope and heavy damage.

y0da
November 28, 2003, 5:11 pm
Mickal, what do you think about our suggestions? The free buttons are:`, -, + and (backspace).

frogboy
November 28, 2003, 10:02 pm
Nuke (explained in that other thread), Ninja Stars, Sword, Silenced Pistol, etc.

Or how about this: A barret that fires a nuke and a grenade at one time, and it fires 6.74 million times a second. And we all know how bad nukes are.

Social Poison
November 29, 2003, 7:42 am
All said before

[url="http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/search.asp"][size=6][orange][center]

ClanKwH
November 29, 2003, 8:44 am
STOP THE FRIGGIN SEARCH BUTTON CRAP THAT DOESNT EVEN WORK!!

3rd_account
November 29, 2003, 9:43 am
Yea, the searcher never finds anything. It only runs until it's scripttime is out and blames it on my browser, stupid thing... can't even find hay in a haystack.

R
November 29, 2003, 9:53 am
well its true, all of this HAS been said before, and y0da there are way more buttons free to use then that, theres probably only 10-14 buttons on the keyboard used and the mouse. and putting a grenade launcher onto an mp5 is the same thing as using an m79 as a secondary (m79 is a grenade launcher) Molotov cocktails have also been suggested as secondaries before, which is the same as your 2nd mode idea.

OK, now on to the fun stuff, my comments on this thread:

quote:I'd like a stun/dart gun of some kind that doesn't hurt your enemy, but slows them down and can't jump anymore. I'm thinking in the form of a one-shot socom.

good idea, as long as the reload was long enough. not much point to it cause they're still gunna shoot you while your just hitting them with a dart but whatever good idea.

quote:i want a one hit kill bb gunor nerf gun

keywords: one-hit-kill, i'm assuming that your suggesting a gun to be 1 hit kill and have a fast reload/big clip amount. So, in other words, No.

quote:make it one of the F buttons

everybody has customizable controls if you didnt already know that..and if you tried playing with all of your fingers on the arrow keys or whatever and then had to reach to F button, its a little far away.

quote:samurai sword!

been suggested....and...errr...no way in hell.

quote:i think they should ahve a circlar saw disc thrower!!!!!

man..were you even trying when you wrote that? i mean come on...thats almost the same thing as the spinfusor in UT...and please god think before you post. o btw you spelled have wrong :)

quote:Mickal, what do you think about our suggestions?

its Michal....and i doubt he will post in this thread lol

quote:Nuke (explained in that other thread), Ninja Stars, Sword, Silenced Pistol, etc.

Or how about this: A barret that fires a nuke and a grenade at one time, and it fires 6.74 million times a second. And we all know how bad nukes are.

ok for this one..i'm going to assume that you were joking...but as some of us know somebody will take it literally and latch on to the idea and then soon enough there will be a thread saying: Petition to have barret/nuke/nade gun!!!! then idiots will sign it and be like "word up fizzle i r teh vet i kno wut is kewel for teh game wewt i sign now!" and then leave the next day from soldat and ruin it forever. (we all know how this turned out with SG's, one person suggested it, other's latched on, and voila we have our hell on earth :| )

quote:All said before

yes...yes it has my good friend.

quote:STOP THE FRIGGIN SEARCH BUTTON CRAP THAT DOESNT EVEN WORK!!

fewell, the search button works if you're nice to it. did u verbally abuse the search button clankwh? hmm?

btw:
CAPS LOCK = evil
therefore
ClanKWH = evil
>:(

END!

-R-