( search forums )
Elite mode.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
sauron_the_deceiver
November 26, 2003, 6:35 pm
Got a suggestion.

In the game options, a tick box for this could be under the weapons select area. It would enable the Soldats to choose any weapon as their primary, and any as their secondary, so they could spawn with an MP5 and a Barret, or, if you like, a Socom and a LAW.

I've been thinking about this for ageeeess and the more I think about it, the more it kicks ass.

Oh, and if anyone wants to be gay and have a go at me for not staying away from the forums after leaving *looks towards BMF*, then they can [:-censored] right off.

CardBoardWarrior
November 26, 2003, 6:46 pm
Then wouldn't everyone jsut use two barrets? You should make it so they can't have two weapons that are the same.

Dark_Noddy
November 26, 2003, 7:35 pm
2x Barret Isnt THAT nice Tho :) Barret *Boom* U miss U Finnish with Socom :P

palloco
November 26, 2003, 7:46 pm
You usually spawn with the weapon you were using when u died.

b00stA
November 26, 2003, 7:49 pm
1. Not call it Elite mode

2. Weapons have to be different like CBW said.

systemfeind
November 26, 2003, 8:37 pm
yo thats s h i t
the idea is that u have a primary weapon and a secondary and not to carry two big guns with u, cause it would be unrealistic. it also would be better that u cant take a primary weapon from the ground if u have one already because those damn snipers can take two of that [:-censored]ty guns and i really hate it

sauron_the_deceiver
November 26, 2003, 9:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by systemfeind
yo thats s h i t
the idea is that u have a primary weapon and a secondary and not to carry two big guns with u, cause it would be unrealistic

Thats why I said call it Elite mode. Elite people can carry more guns :P

And I agree about the two different weapons idea. I didn't think about the barret thing before.

systemfeind
November 26, 2003, 10:33 pm
hmm have u ever seen a u.s. navy with 2 big guns carrying? me not. and this soldier could be as elite as he want but thats unrealistic :>

Spectral
November 26, 2003, 10:38 pm
oh ya and ive seen tons of u.s. navies flying around taking a billion bullets to invisible heads...right

systemfeind
November 26, 2003, 10:42 pm
^^ i only said not to make this genius game even more unrealistic as it is already ;)

CardBoardWarrior
November 26, 2003, 11:06 pm
i saw terminator wit two big guns, also in matrix, so it must be realistic right? :P

qazwertred
November 26, 2003, 11:27 pm
Two secondaries should work 2.
Dual Socom! [:D]

?
November 26, 2003, 11:27 pm
yeah its the 2nd law of thermodynamic: One moving soldat and/or living person cannot carry more than one primary weapon and/or secondary weapon. DUH!!

eyic
November 27, 2003, 5:12 am
quote:Originally posted by qazwertred
Two secondaries should work 2.
Dual Socom! [:D]

Hehe, Dual Socom is the name of the my 2vs2 league team :)

swanofnever
November 27, 2003, 6:27 pm
i think the real problem with this idea is that part of the fun of two guns is, if you want to be a badass and run around with barret+m79 or whateevr, you have to go kill someone and take their gun.

just being able to choose that from the menu is kind of lame.. takes the fun out of it.

Droopy
November 27, 2003, 7:24 pm
This mode wouldnt be avaliable in realistic, right? Oh and I think it would be cooler if u would be able to carry two guns in two hands and fire with them like with deagles! Oh Yeah!!! But u would fire slower! It would be like, like a super duper rambo match!!!! Yeah!! Thats it!!! It would kick ass!!!

peemonkey
November 27, 2003, 10:31 pm
just cause yer not a noob, doesnt mean yer not a newb. sorry, but yer idea makes people like me feel smart. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

NightCabbage
November 28, 2003, 3:17 am
Dual Knives!! ^_^ YAY

Droopy
November 28, 2003, 7:43 pm
Wouldnt it be cool if you could have 2 LAWs in your hand! Dual damage!!! Even slower reload(lol)!!

3rd_account
November 29, 2003, 10:06 am
I like the idea, but you shouldn't be able to chose two of the same weapon, like two Barrets or two Miniguns and so on. You'd have to chose two diferent ones.

Was that to hard to come up with!?

b00stA
November 29, 2003, 10:38 am
No, 3rd account, IT WASN'T:
quote:Originally posted by CardBoardWarrior
Then wouldn't everyone jsut use two barrets? You should make it so they can't have two weapons that are the same.

quote:Originally posted by b00stA
2. Weapons have to be different like CBW said.

quote:Originally posted by sauron_the_deceiver
And I agree about the two different weapons idea. I didn't think about the barret thing before.

quote:Originally posted by 3rd_account
I like the idea, but you shouldn't be able to chose two of the same weapon, like two Barrets or two Miniguns and so on. You'd have to chose two diferent ones.

Was that to hard to come up with!?

NightCabbage
November 30, 2003, 2:37 am
HAHAHA owned.

LOL

But I would still like to be able to choose 2 of the same :)

lol

LiL_FuKa
November 30, 2003, 5:11 pm
Hah, I think what Boosta was trying to point out was.. You all said the same thing! You lazy mother [:-censored]ers, read first next time. Oh he..he..he I would really like 2 knives in my hands *cough*

3rd_account
November 30, 2003, 5:17 pm
Haha, you think I got time to read your, what I classify as, spam folks?

b00stA
November 30, 2003, 6:14 pm
3rd account, you just classified your own posts as spam because you said the same.

Now, back on-topic.