( search forums )
DAMN it pisses me off
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
CardBoardWarrior
November 27, 2003, 2:05 am
I just got off DNA games with a bunch of forums people...and like every other shot there was some ass right in front of me-FROM MY OWN TEAM- and I would fire and hit them. And I could have evoided hitting them but they are like OMFG right in my face and GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Soldat is too much of a fast paced game to be looking where you are firing [:D] especially in DNA.games.

Spitzfiya
November 27, 2003, 3:36 am
Dont use barret...

R
November 27, 2003, 5:07 am
actually....if you are good enough you are able to look and asess the situation no matter how fast paced it is. maybe for u, you dont look where you shoot. but for me if i dont look where i shoot i'm gunna miss and die every time. just wait to shoot then or dodge or something. its not that hard to do man.

CardBoardWarrior
November 27, 2003, 3:37 pm
Yeah well I suck and I don't look where I am shooting (or who I am shooting through...)and I was using the m79.

R
November 27, 2003, 6:03 pm
i use m79 too, and i find no problem in aiming, finding a person to shoot and hiting them.

peterman
December 15, 2003, 5:02 am
yeah bud soldat is not too fast, iss perfect

AL3X1C0N
January 8, 2004, 12:06 pm
i hate m79 and barret using noobs atleast if thats the only weapon they really use
i use AK or Fn minimi ,and knife those are for real veterans with SKILL!

SO [:-censored] THE M79 / BARRET NATION!

Hitman
January 8, 2004, 2:04 pm
Bring back old Topics again!!! FFS stop it AL3X1C0N!