( search forums )
I've changed my nick.. comments?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
LiL_FuKa
November 27, 2003, 3:58 pm
I've decided to change my nick to KnOt, unless someone can think of a better nick for me, I'm tired of LiL_FuKa.. It's a bit too immature.

CardBoardWarrior
November 27, 2003, 4:03 pm
Yeah....it's ok, better than lil_fuka I think, but what does it mean?

LiL_FuKa
November 27, 2003, 4:06 pm
KnOt = short for slipknot..get it?

?
November 27, 2003, 4:16 pm
wouldn't it be better to get away from the slipknot?

Chakra
November 27, 2003, 4:20 pm
Slipknot is soooooo 1997! Why can't you be in love with a normal peoples' band, like Enya or David Gray?

Still, top marks for sticking to what you like despite what others may think... You'll do me proud son. [^]

?
November 27, 2003, 4:52 pm
not to be rude or bash on a your favoirtie band but i jsut think that they "stink"

SuperKill
November 27, 2003, 5:45 pm
they suck old people's penis ;P

morpheus
November 27, 2003, 7:28 pm
maybe it's short for knot head

Spitzfiya
November 28, 2003, 12:02 am
I dont like any of your names.....even "kNot" sucks. Dont name yourself after popular people/bands its just stupid.

I like that song from Slipknot - Bleeding away from me (I think thats what its called) I also like Soilwork they kick a$$.

You should call yourself "SpankMasterFrank"

peemonkey
November 28, 2003, 1:56 am
christ, children! get yoursleves acquainted with Led Zeppelin!!! Jesus people!! anyway, here are some better names than knOt?lil_fuka:

Sloth(ala the Goonies)
Mr. Krinkle(Pirmus song off Pork Soda)
people eater(Ed Gein style)
myfaceismissing(i should stay off drugs)
The Soldat Fromerly known as lil_fuka(TSFKALF)
FACE(c'mon, it's awsome)
Mud(more primus)

-J.V.[:-tophat]

Spitzfiya
November 28, 2003, 2:54 am
The older stuff isnt that great....I dont know why everyone has facination with "old skool" what is it??? I find nothing interesting about the older stuff. Oh wow! you listen to ozzy ozborn, Led Zeplin, and OOHHHH MATALLICA!!! yeah man your cool! no acctually your just jumping on the "Everything old skool" bandwagon....I bet you dont even enjoy listening to the old stuff! alll of you hardcore wannabees!

?
November 28, 2003, 3:08 am
o amn sloth, mr krinkle(that was my second choice for my name =P) and mudd those freaking rock and nice avatar man, "lil" call yourself Chunk!!!!! or Data!!! or Mouth!!! or MIkey!!!!!

DeafBox
November 28, 2003, 4:46 am
quote: I also like Soilwork they kick a$$.
Yes they do. The link is 2 a video which these Swedish uni students made for the song "Light the Torch".
http://student.sofe.nu/da02maje/LTT/download.html

quote: I find nothing interesting about the older stuff. Oh wow! you listen to ozzy ozborn, Led Zeplin, and OOHHHH MATALLICA!!! yeah man your cool! no acctually your just jumping on the "Everything old skool" bandwagon....
Old Metallica absolutely OWNS!!!! new Metallica. There is no argument, St. Anger is shiat end of story. Also there is no bandwagon, how can there be a bandwagon when Ozzy and Led Zep arent releasing anything?

As for a name u should rip off ur favourite lyric or track title. Something like (sic).

Weed
November 28, 2003, 5:53 am
hey, i like slipknot... but u wont see me around with a mask callin myself corey.
its like, cmon, i've seen Korn fans that call themselves KornKids... ffs, thats just lame...
anyway man, u shouldnt ask ppl to help u choose a nick, and u dont even have to ask if it is a cool one, cuz after all its only ur choise.

Spitzfiya
November 28, 2003, 6:27 am
quote:Originally posted by DeafBox
quote: I also like Soilwork they kick a$$.
Yes they do. The link is 2 a video which these Swedish uni students made for the song "Light the Torch".
http://student.sofe.nu/da02maje/LTT/download.html

quote: I find nothing interesting about the older stuff. Oh wow! you listen to ozzy ozborn, Led Zeplin, and OOHHHH MATALLICA!!! yeah man your cool! no acctually your just jumping on the "Everything old skool" bandwagon....
Old Metallica absolutely OWNS!!!! new Metallica. There is no argument, St. Anger is shiat end of story. Also there is no bandwagon, how can there be a bandwagon when Ozzy and Led Zep arent releasing anything?

As for a name u should rip off ur favourite lyric or track title. Something like (sic).

k, recommend some "old" Matallica stuff and ill see if i like it...
COB and Deciples are good if you ever heard of them.

Weed
November 28, 2003, 11:29 am
man
the old metallica is metallica
u cant compere the levels of Master of Puppets or Ride the Lightning to the stupidity of St anger
ozzy isnt old school, black sabbath is, ozzy is newer,
and Led Zep are one of the greatest bands. i truly think that someone that only likes the new music (new metal, funk metal, and all the crapp) and doesnt like the old songs and bands is kinda null...
i mean, slipknot, korn, soulfly, static x and the rest... are ok... but u cant compare them to Megadeath, Metallica, Kiss, Led Zeppelin and the others... for the simple fact that music isnt what it used to be!!!

oh yeah, one more thing...
True Metal Lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and for the soft ones there...
Follow the rainbow flower boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R0L4ND
November 28, 2003, 3:50 pm
[:-censored]'s sake mate, get acquainted to Mushroomhead! Their music is so goddamn multi-facetted that anyone should find something they like in their music.
NOTE: Im not trying to pass Mushroomhead off as a heavy metal band, just as a strange hybrid metal band. Not wanting to offend "the real headbangers".
Tips: "Solitaire unravelling", "Born of desire", "Before I die" and "Xeroxed" (<---- amazing how hard a song can get with only two riffs.... seemingly braindead at first, this song WILL grow onto you!)

Dathker
November 28, 2003, 4:07 pm
hey kiddies SlipKn0t kicks ass...so does metallica and a whole [:-censored] load of bands so don't be saying that they are bad

y0da
November 28, 2003, 5:20 pm
Mr. Ch0clate T, Ch0co Bob, 455 ch0clate, stinky ch0clate etc... I think, that i have a spelling bug...[:I]

sativa
November 28, 2003, 5:33 pm
judt call yourself to a man of the band slipknot (say's me one of your ex friends of that dutch clan)

LiL_FuKa
November 28, 2003, 6:56 pm
I knew making a topic about this was a mistake...

Chakra- You're kidding, right?

Spitzfiya- They're not the only band I like, infact I like all types of music, but I like Slipknot most I suppose. And why do you assume that people who listen to older music think they're cool? Why do you assume that liking modern music is better than liking old music? Who gives a [:-censored]? And i'm glad you think both my nicks suck..Spitzfiya is just the best, i'll never be as cool as you will I?

Spitzfiya
November 28, 2003, 11:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by LiL_FuKa
I knew making a topic about this was a mistake...

Chakra- You're kidding, right?

Spitzfiya- They're not the only band I like, infact I like all types of music, but I like Slipknot most I suppose. And why do you assume that people who listen to older music think they're cool? Why do you assume that liking modern music is better than liking old music? Who gives a [:-censored]? And i'm glad you think both my nicks suck..Spitzfiya is just the best, i'll never be as cool as you will I?

Nope, because I am at the top of cool-vill mountain your somewhere down below with all the rejects (in Reject-vill ).

I hope that helped man.

?
November 29, 2003, 12:17 am
quote:Mr. Ch0clate T
NEVAR!!!

anyway ozzy rocks there is no way around it!!

DeafBox
November 29, 2003, 1:36 am
quote:k, recommend some "old" Matallica stuff and ill see if i like it...
COB and Deciples are good if you ever heard of them.
OK i recommend that u go out and buy (or steal) Master of Puppets and Ride the lightening. These albums are classic and evey1 should own them, even ppl who dont really like heavy music. As for a selection of songs thats hard but how about
-For whom the bell tolls
-Master of Puppets
-Creeping Death
-One (search for the vid)

Finally yes ive heard of COB but i havent heard of Deciples. COB are good but i reckon there are better swedish bands like In Flames, Soilwork and Dark Tranquilty but its all good :)

frogboy
November 29, 2003, 1:41 am
quote:Originally posted by Spitzfiya
Nope, because I am at the top of cool-vill mountain your somewhere down below with all the rejects (in Reject-vill ).

Am I down there too?

Spitzfiya
November 29, 2003, 7:02 am
no you can be on the mountain too

?
November 30, 2003, 6:45 am
whats a mountain?

LiL_FuKa
November 30, 2003, 5:03 pm
LMAO

Spitzfiya
December 1, 2003, 2:21 am