( search forums )
dnagames.net - password change or something
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
R
November 27, 2003, 5:51 pm
i was just playing in dnagames.net and it is the worst its ever been. every game there was at least 1-2 idlers and campers galor, it was horrible. I think something needs to be done, perhaps just changing the password would do it, but i think that remote admins would really really help. so maybe just a password change would be in order to fix this cause its been the same pass for a while now...and the over run of n00bs in the server is amazing. comments/opinons please

Chakra
November 27, 2003, 6:28 pm
A new password would be very nice, yes. Perhaps a new password more regularly too...keep out those blasted riff raff. [:-tophat]

cooz
November 27, 2003, 7:03 pm
i think it'd be pointless change...
if someone want to enter dnagames sever and he can't because there is new pass i write http://soldatforum.dnagames.net and there he finde new pass - no problemo.

Chakra
November 27, 2003, 7:36 pm
I dunno cooz. It's mostly by word of mouth that most get the pass. It goes down such a long line of peeps that alot of wet-behind-the-ear players don't know jack 'bout dnagames...

?
November 27, 2003, 7:50 pm
well i think that if the password is changed every month it would help with the idlers and the "noobs"

cooz
November 27, 2003, 11:42 pm
in my opinion it's just adding next task for our busy Styx :)
but if u think that it will help - U have my vote...

wormdundee
November 28, 2003, 12:07 am
changing the pass is all well and good, but seriously, people will easily get ahold of every new oen from peopel in the forums who just tell them, and then they tell other people, who tell other peopel, and so on and so forth

so i think a better idea would be the remote admin one, just get a couple of people that styx trusts to do a good job, give them remote admin access, and there ya go, instant kicks for people who are retards or arent supposed to be in dnagames

eyic
November 28, 2003, 5:12 am
agreed with worm, keep dnagames, anti-retard =)

BMF
November 28, 2003, 5:58 am
BAN THE FREAKING STAT GUNS

Element_101
November 28, 2003, 11:01 am
Sounds good to me!

?
November 29, 2003, 12:11 am
yeah since there are no bonuses and such the sg's should be taken out also, good idea bmf =O

Cookie.
November 29, 2003, 6:22 pm
i think admin thing would be cool but also i think it needs a pass change as well...

SuperKill
November 29, 2003, 9:45 pm
yes changing the password will so help.. the last 5 did the job..

systemfeind
November 29, 2003, 9:51 pm
the admin solution is the better one <.<