( search forums )
and this soldat retires
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
dustin
November 27, 2003, 11:33 pm
well, after many long battles and wars this soldier is finally being shipped back home..i retire

ill admit i wasnt an active poster or a well known clan member/leader or anything but i enjoyed this game very well, to the maker(s) of soldat i congratulate (sp.?) you on a fine program and i dont mean to sound to have a big ego (like the majority here) but id like to think i was in the upper class of players, like i said i wasnt in a clan so im not well known

the reason for my retirment.?
well my favorite weapon is the barret, i said favorite not the only one i can use..and instead of being a sniper/camper/sitter/whatever, i use it as an assult rifle so i shake off the ' noob ' comments i get in almost every game but now its getting out of hand..in the last two games iv played iv been accused of using auto-aim or something and i dont even know what it is, although it doesnt take a smarty to figure THAT one out.. so what ever happened to the days when everyone said ' good game ' or ' nice shot ' instead of replacing them w. ' noob ', other slander and just all around moaning in a game, normally the chat screen is so flooded i cant see the top of the map so rather than deal w.these childish antics any longer, i retire

but not all of the games/ppl were bad so to those of you who actully play a good honest hard game..cover me, im going home ;]