( search forums )
Beta testing
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Wasp_
November 28, 2003, 4:55 pm
Why isn't it available for everyone? The point is to find the maximum amount of bugs, so wouldn't this process be significantly faster if it was public?
Or is Michal just releasing it as a christmas present [;)] ?

Chakra
November 28, 2003, 5:41 pm
[:-psst] Psst. You're not alone.

Ask around on irc. Your contact will be wearing a biege trenchcoat reading the health tips in Cosmopolitan next to the suggestively shaped fountain crafted by the late sculpture Camping Carl. The codeword is "ffs give me the beta". "Yes, the pidgeons have been performing queerly" he'll say upon exchanging suitcases. Leave immediately afterwards, and do not look back.

P.S Your fiancé will come to no harm if you co-operate.

NuZZ
November 28, 2003, 10:43 pm
Or maybe you should just ask a beta tester like me, we will probably let you in and thats that. All you need is EXPERIENCE playing soldat, know what alot of stuff means, know howto download. Need head, lol. And alot of otehrs, we cant let just fagit rat noobs in here can we..
THE ANSWER IS NO!

NightCabbage
November 30, 2003, 2:38 am
lol chaky ^^

Basically, this isn't a public beta.

?
November 30, 2003, 2:44 am
yeah, don't worry about the next versoin unless your asked to be a tester, it would ruint eh suprise =)

enjoyincubus
November 30, 2003, 5:45 am
Yeah, we're already chock-full of n00bs...just look at the people who have posted in this topic so far...

>>>>>>running n00bscan.exe.....
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>analyzing data....
>>>>>>......
>>>>>>RESULTS: 4.0 n00bs>>>>1.0 vEt
>>>>>>80.0% n00b>>>>>>20.0% vEt
>>>>>>n00b level = above allowed percentage
>>>>>>Exec prog_self_destruct.exe
>>>>>>n00bscan.exe successfully closed

Well, there you go. Sorry if any of you feel differently, but I honestly feel that...

?
November 30, 2003, 6:50 am
sorry man but that was one of teh dumbest posts i've seen in a while

enjoyincubus
November 30, 2003, 6:58 am
Yeah, the human mind has a tendency to feel that way when it is hit with something unexpected that it interprets as disrespectful to the owner.

That's one way to say "I don't give a [:-censored]"

Marry-Kate Olsen
November 30, 2003, 1:41 pm
I'm sure you could ask 3/4ths of the people on these forums for it because its been leaked and everyones gotten their hands on a copy. :P

Liber_Lupus
November 30, 2003, 6:24 pm
Almost all active players have beta

?
November 30, 2003, 7:09 pm
i don't

systemfeind
November 30, 2003, 7:13 pm
quote:Almost all active players have beta

i am more than active but i dont know whom to ask if i can help beta testing :(

Droopy
November 30, 2003, 8:03 pm
Hi..

[:-censored]!

This is the forum!

Woah wierd!

Droopy has disconected

Liber_Lupus
November 30, 2003, 8:33 pm
almost all...well i have beta :P

wormdundee
November 30, 2003, 9:24 pm
yeh, theres a damn lot of people out there with the beta im guessing
plus, if you want it, theres that guy who posted it in a thread in a non-beta board
and im surprised that he hasnt been banned yet

systemfeind
November 30, 2003, 10:49 pm
hmm i had seen a post by a moderator that he is already banned now and the link is gone o.O

OmniKill
December 1, 2003, 2:43 am
wut the hell is up with all these ppl asking for the beta. if u want kindly email michal and he will give it to if he feels safe with u having it. i am ashamed to own such childishly selfish ppl, lol. well if u really do want it he will prolly give it to you and it might not hurt to have a legally registered copy of the game like i do.

toadsMoke
December 1, 2003, 2:47 am
the leaked beta had spy-ware. to all those that used it, good luck trying to joining the beta-testing team.