( search forums )
hurts
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
sativa
November 29, 2003, 3:01 pm
i think if u get hurt u should not be able to move so fast and stuff like that i think that would improve gameplay also

?
November 29, 2003, 4:58 pm
sorry man but this idea is horrible, soldat doesn't need to me totally realistic, that would take all teh fun out if it

systemfeind
November 29, 2003, 5:18 pm
think so too. cs was terrible enough. someone hit u and u were stuck till they killed u finally. if u are hit in soldat u are already impaired enough through flying bullets and the explosion effect so that u cant hear anything a few seconds. nevertheless it would not so easy to realize

NightCabbage
November 30, 2003, 2:36 am
ewwwww evil idea :)

I hate it when they do things like that to games...

Hey let's make it so when you shoot someone once with any gun at all, they die!

Wouldn't that be fun o.O

qazwertred
November 30, 2003, 9:18 pm
Maybe in realistic but NOT in normal mode...

...and I want instagib.

<EDIT>
Oh... Im a Lieutenant now [:D]

Liber_Lupus
December 1, 2003, 11:22 am
starhunter? Anyway hate the idea, but i may in options and u can turn that thingy on to ur server or something.

Droopy
December 1, 2003, 6:59 pm
Yeah! If your shot in the leg, you would walk slower, if youre shot in the arm(lol) you wouldnt fire that good, if you're shot in the head, you wouldnt see well and if youre shot in the jet boot, you would explode!

For real: Yes in realistic, but the hurts wouldnt be that big.

jerka
December 1, 2003, 9:44 pm
nah, i dont like it. Soldat ai'nt supposed to be realistic, atleast in my oppinion. i mean, c'mon, it ai'nt realistic at all right now (ok a little) and it shouldnt be too realistic either. I like the arcade feeling :D

sativa
December 2, 2003, 7:05 pm
maybe only when u turn on realistic ok ONLY IN REALISTIC

jerka
December 2, 2003, 8:10 pm
or i a new mode: überrealistic

LiL_FuKa
December 2, 2003, 8:34 pm
qazwertred- Yes, we can all see that you're a big bad Lieutenant now. You don't have to point it out to us. Get a life, you star hunting attention seeking [:-censored]head. ( I'm just in a bad mood I suppose)

kkazican
December 2, 2003, 10:52 pm
seeing how in realistic you only need to get shot about 5 times with the weakest weapon (hk mp5) and they have a clip of 30 bullets shooting really fast. I doubt anyone would even notice they were limping before they die. I mean I am yet to see anyone in realistic mode chicken out of a fight. No no no no no!

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 3, 2003, 7:09 am
I think these are all terrible ideas but i do think that soldat should have more blood[}:)]

frogboy
December 3, 2003, 7:16 am
And vehicles are a good idea?

I agree though, bad idea.

Droopy
December 3, 2003, 2:34 pm
Not another vehicle post. Youre right! The idea isnt that bad, but I think It would just make realitic worse then it is now! Its not that bad but, when I stop playing on a realistic server and go to a unrealistic server I still use jet before i land if i jump! And this had nnothing to do with this topic.