( search forums )
Online script
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
jerka
November 29, 2003, 4:59 pm
I would like to have a script in my sig that shows if i have my server online or not. is that possible/allowed?

systemfeind
November 29, 2003, 5:33 pm
hmm everything is possible :) like scripts if ur emule is online and how fast u are up and downloading but dunno how to realise such thing. allowed? sure, y not?

DNA.styx
November 29, 2003, 5:51 pm
jerka, depends how you make the script. As long as the script is not too slow or too big then I don't have any issues with you using it in your sig file. For it to work in the forum it would be best for your script to output an image depending on the status of your server.

systemfeind
November 29, 2003, 7:13 pm
jep thats what i say :P <--

jerka
November 29, 2003, 8:29 pm
hm... now to the next issue, where do i get this script, i cant program it myself. any ideas, anyone?

systemfeind
November 29, 2003, 8:32 pm
good question... i keep my eyes open for you ;)

jerka
November 29, 2003, 10:23 pm
nice :)

Outcast
November 29, 2003, 10:29 pm
system stop making irrelavant posts please.....star hunting is bad....

systemfeind
November 29, 2003, 11:26 pm
hmm im neither star huntin nor are my postings irrelevant i think. i just wanna help :(
sorry that i posted 3 replies in one thread so it looks a bit flooded but thats not my fault that no others want to help jerka :(

by the way... jerka i found a few scripts like u wanted but what kind of server do u want to be shown on/offline? soldat server? its necessary to know for me coz there are different scripts for different server kinds

frogboy
November 29, 2003, 11:41 pm
If it's in the lobby server, do some script to look in the lobby server for your server's name, and if you really wanted, you could put the ping in there too.

jerka
November 30, 2003, 11:02 am
Its a soldat server. Ping would be fun. and maybe gametype and how many players and stuff like that :D
Btw, im not starhunting either, i just wanna know.