( search forums )
Forum rankings... forget it ^^
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
systemfeind
November 29, 2003, 11:23 pm
can anyone explain me how many posts results in which rankings? i searched the whole board but didnt find an answer yet. i also checked the forum faqs but nothing... :(

koil
November 29, 2003, 11:26 pm
i knew that this was the reason for all the '50 active topic' i had.. which atleast 30of them was from you.

anyway, this isnt the place, go to 'forum news' and search there.

morpheus
November 29, 2003, 11:31 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=691&SearchTerms=star

b00stA
November 29, 2003, 11:31 pm
systemfeind, stop caring about your rank.

If you want to "earn respect" or anything like that.. do not spam and only post when necessary.
kthx :|

?
November 30, 2003, 12:18 am
we must burn you at the stake!!

systemfeind
November 30, 2003, 12:25 am
quote:we must burn you at the stake!!thats spam

i only was interested in the ranks which not means that i am a star hunter or something so keep cool but thanks for the link

btw is my post in this thread spam? no! so stfu
[URL]

?
November 30, 2003, 2:24 am
quote:thats spam

i only was interested in the ranks which not means that i am a star hunter or something so keep cool but thanks for the link

btw is my post in this thread spam? no! so stfu
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/topic.asp?whichpage=-1&TOPIC_ID=1235&REPLY_ID=107561

lighten up man

NightCabbage
November 30, 2003, 2:55 am
lol...

k it must be said...

To Everyone: Be nice to SF :)

To SF: Please only post in the bug forum if you can help out. I'm please that you're giving it a go, and are willing to help out :)
But posting "i dont know what the proble is" doesn't really help ^^

enjoyincubus
November 30, 2003, 6:02 am
Does it make you a heathen to ask a question about [:-censored]ing forum rankings?

People, please lighten up...if it were not for the "infidel-haters" strategically placed at every corner to flame you at every chance, this forum would be so much better. I feel greatful that I'm finally going to leave this place for good.

At least there's still one down-to-earth moderator here...he knows who he is. :)

SF: Don't let them get to you...it'll get old after a while. Luckily, I didn't ask a lot of questions when I first came, but I still had all the same questions. Just don't get caught up in the mean, strict flamers here. :)

BMF
November 30, 2003, 6:25 am
i would flame you incubus, but i am too tired

so live for now

koil
November 30, 2003, 7:09 am
gah, dont look over here ;S

enjoyincubus
November 30, 2003, 7:23 am
Uhhh...dun look here either then. :P

Hitman
November 30, 2003, 5:47 pm