( search forums )
Making this game playable online.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Aapo Afrikka
November 30, 2003, 8:58 am
Yes single player is fun to play, but it would be even better idea to be able to play against other persons over the Internet. Imagine clean play without constant bugs, lag, quiters and n00bs. Before making more mistakes, correct the existing ones.

frogboy
November 30, 2003, 9:35 am
Err... are you sure you've got the right game? Soldat does have online play. As for bugs, they don't occur much for me, and lag- thats not Soldat's fault. Quitters and n00bs are lame; you just need to put up with them.

ClanKwH
November 30, 2003, 9:46 am
Eeeh Finnish weirdo!

Wasp_
November 30, 2003, 12:38 pm
Rofl! That's like asking weapons for quake...
Have you ever tried to "request servers" and "Join a game"? :D

Marry-Kate Olsen
November 30, 2003, 1:37 pm
Lobby doesn't work at the moment, but when I first saw this thread title I Fell on the floor laughing.

Tha Doggfather
November 30, 2003, 1:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by Marry-Kate Olsen
Lobby doesn't work at the moment, but when I first saw this thread title I Fell on the floor laughing.

change your ip in the lobby servers.txt (in the soldat folder) to: lobby.safeland.org

Dathker
November 30, 2003, 2:50 pm
hhahhaha i agree with Aapo...but there is something called finding a good server that bans all n00bs

Hitman
November 30, 2003, 4:59 pm
What an idiot! How long have you been playing this game for?

enjoyincubus
November 30, 2003, 5:48 pm
Find your lobby_servers.txt file. Change the one line in there (should be a bunch of numbers) to lobby.safeland.org...then open Soldat, and go to Join from the top menu. Request servers, and then click on the one you want to join. ;/