( search forums )
New Interface/Menu.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Marry-Kate Olsen
November 30, 2003, 1:50 pm
Soldats current Interface/menu is quite blan. Mabey an update or option to toggle differnt interface would be nice. :)

As for the vets who dont like this idea because they want it to be origanal.

quote:Mabey an update or option to toggle differnt interface would be nice.

I know what your thinking.

Dathker
November 30, 2003, 3:02 pm
....uhhh you do know that you can change the interface after your register right??...and are you really mary kate olsen or are yyou just a fake??<---note: a little bit off subject, innit?

?
November 30, 2003, 3:52 pm
quote:and are you really mary kate olsen or are yyou just a fake??<---note: a little bit off subject, innit?

please tell me that was a joke,
anyway, you can change the interface or make your own and use it when you register, or you can just modify teh bmps of the original interface, but make a backup incase you screw up

CardBoardWarrior
November 30, 2003, 6:38 pm
j00 f00ls, he (...or she?) means the main menu in soldat...I agree that it could be made a little better, like at least maybe rounded corners it really makes the game...loook...er... better.

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 1, 2003, 3:34 am
I know that you can change the in game interface, but I mean the Lobby server and options menu. Possibly organize it.

koil
December 1, 2003, 3:44 am
well, in 1.2 theres some 'start' of your idea in it (like, instead of the old regular 'start game', you can change the word to whatever you like).
i get your idea, but i dunno if it'll fit in. not cuz of the 'soldat is original, dont change' excuse, its just that.. well, you ever tried to change your interface to the game? made gostek by your own? most of us didnt, and i afraid that it'll be the same with interface for the whole game.

b00stA
December 1, 2003, 2:00 pm
Michal:
quote:Also they wanted to change the graphics, menu and stuff. It wouldn't be the same Soldat.

That's one thing I found, but I was looking for "I'm a bit lazy when it comes to this menu stuff" or SOMETHING like that, I just don't quite remember what Michal said. I guess it was in the old beta forum and it was deleted.

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 2, 2003, 5:38 am
Well, its his game and if hes satisfied with the current menu then I guess thats fine with me.