( search forums )
Gay submission place.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
M
November 30, 2003, 5:29 pm
Say in here if you are a gay.
After submiting you will be concidered as a gay.

Meandor
November 30, 2003, 10:34 pm
ATTENTION WHORE

CardBoardWarrior
December 1, 2003, 1:40 am
hahaha....
You should get some more bandwith for your site! (The main site!)

Spitzfiya
December 1, 2003, 2:33 am
Bacon!

koil
December 1, 2003, 2:55 am
M! i know what to do!

you get sick of evryone calling you attention whore right?
youre fed up of weirdos like me telling you how to wear pants right?! (one leg at a time.. remember)

I KNOW THE SOLUTION!!!!

part this forum, and go to the next; *almost* official forum of soldat! god! this site ROCKS!

you need to be active at him EVEN MORE then youre active here! i advice you to leave this forum, and go to your own forum! woot! you even got moderator powers!

Just Do It (tm).

Spitzfiya
December 1, 2003, 3:15 am
quote:Originally posted by koil
M! i know what to do!

you get sick of evryone calling you attention whore right?
youre fed up of weirdos like me telling you how to wear pants right?! (one leg at a time.. remember)

I KNOW THE SOLUTION!!!!

part this forum, and go to the next; *almost* official forum of soldat! god! this site ROCKS!

you need to be active at him EVEN MORE then youre active here! i advice you to leave this forum, and go to your own forum! woot! you even got moderator powers!

Just Do It (tm).

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHOOHOHOHOHOH......HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
I just spat all over my screen, that was so funneh.
ROTFLMAO, Koil just owned you M

Weed
December 1, 2003, 11:51 am
ffs
and than u make a post called "for all the ppl that consider me an attention whore"
well, nothing else to tell u, besides that u r really crying for tha attention now, and ur other post "i been to blabla" (i forgot the name of the place) just proves how much u need to get out of the basement and make some friends.

morpheus
December 1, 2003, 1:09 pm
/me sends m over to weeds house, and watches as weed teaches m the ways of the world

Weed
December 1, 2003, 2:18 pm
LOL
plz dont, my dog ate enough sh!t already...

M
December 1, 2003, 3:13 pm
Wow 8 submissions untill now.

koil
December 1, 2003, 6:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by M
I asked for comments not for your [:-censored].ing sh.its. Ok.
Oh my god this forum has really stupid fu.cking bitc.hes.
I ASKED FOR SOME STUPID COMMENTS [:-censored].S

you posted this under bash pit board.

bash pit = not a nice place to get *good* comments.

why you posted in bash pit and not lounge? well, i think you already know the answer.

you cant (and shouldnt) expect a good critisizem (=/) under such a 'violant' and noob's hell place.

btw, if you really hate us ('Oh my god this forum has really stupid fuc.king bit.ches') , then i ask you this:

if you dont like the people, move to another city.. espacilly if you got 'your own' city.

or in other words: leave.

DNA.styx
December 1, 2003, 6:38 pm
Ahh bless...M's new Forum even has a Bash pit of it's own...and a 'Last person to post wins' thread...sniff, looks like out little girl's all grown up and making a life for herself >;-)

M
December 1, 2003, 8:13 pm
Wow even Dna concider himself as a gay.
WOOT.

SuperKill
December 1, 2003, 9:17 pm
www.plshelpmi.com

DNA.styx
December 1, 2003, 9:37 pm
(grin) nine one M :)

R0L4ND
December 2, 2003, 12:30 pm
You suck ass, bitch. Get lost.

sativa
December 2, 2003, 8:49 pm
no no he doesn't suck ass he posted this tread to say he's gay!!! soe he sucks D I C K

Weed
December 2, 2003, 9:17 pm
hmmm
M u posted here more than the rest, that means u r the biggest fag ever to exists in the story of the world? (besides Elton John :D)

?
December 2, 2003, 11:25 pm
i am human =D

Marry-Kate Olsen
December 3, 2003, 2:46 am
Atleast he didn't use the term "gay" out of context this time.

Hitman
December 3, 2003, 12:32 pm
M, why the hell did you make two 'Gay' topics. Is this your way of admitting your sexuality?

y0da
December 3, 2003, 1:39 pm
I'm not gay, not everyone in this forum are gay and the forum can't be gay then! lol, >The poster is not gay=the forum is not gay< Btw. Who deleted my post in here?!

Hitman
December 4, 2003, 11:32 am
Some Gayboy...

Omenalimonadi-
December 4, 2003, 4:59 pm

Hello